The best diet plan for weight loss for girls. This is a detailed guide to help you take off and keep off weight loss easily and effectively. There are so many diets on the Internet that promise quick and dramatic results. We tried them all of them and gained more weight than we lost! I then discovered the simplest diet you could ever imagine and that got me to lose 30 lbs in less than three months!
Weight Loss Plan for Women
Weight loss diet for women has gained immense significance in the present modern world, primarily because of the lifestyle we lead – all work, stress, sedentary lifestyle, and no exercise. It starts with breeding unhealthy dietary habits, building up toxins in the body, and, eventually, leading to excess weight gain. In such scenarios, women have become conscious about their weight and appearance and, of course, health wins supreme significance. So, they have begun to look for ways to lose weight naturally. While practising workouts in the gym is an option, it works better for men than for women because it’s harder for women to shed those undesired kilos and maintain the newly achieved weight. In such challenging circumstances, Health Total’sweight loss diet plan for females can work wonders in helping you achieve your fitness goals. To make your weight loss journey smoother and help you enjoy sustainable weight loss benefits, we also take pleasure in offering you nutrigenomics counselling for weight management based on your reports of gene tests for weight loss.
Health Total is at your rescue with some of the best weight loss diet plans. We help you achieve your fitness goals without taking a toll on your health. Certified nutritionists at Health Total ensure you enjoy your weight loss journey healthily by providing you with customised fat loss diet plans for females that are tailored to your specific health conditions, nutritional needs, physical generals, and other aspects. If you are going for nutrigenomics consultation and gene tests for weight loss, our nutrigenomics experts and dieticians formulate a customised diet plan for weight loss for women that match your specific gene type. So, you enjoy better and more sustainable weight loss outcomes.
Health Total experts follow a unique scientific approach to create customised diet plans to suit the individual weight loss needs of women. These weight loss diet plans for women are powered by Ayurveda and Homeopathy to manage any health condition and achieve optimum Health Goals. So, our weight loss programs for women not just help you get in shape but also nourish you, boost your immunity, and help you enjoy sustainable fitness goals
The best weight loss meal plans for women
Best meal planning app
- Who it’s best for: those who have a busy schedule and are looking to simplify meal planning
PlateJoy is an app that helps simplify weight loss by providing custom meal plans and recipes tailored to your needs.
After you answer a series of questions about your diet, lifestyle, and health goals, PlateJoy builds a personalized menu for you and your household.
It also provides optimized grocery lists based on your meal plan. You can order the groceries and have them delivered directly to your door using a third-party delivery service.
In addition to adjusting the portion sizes automatically to fit your weight loss goals, PlateJoy makes it easy to prepare more tasty and nutritious homemade meals.
Studies show that eating more homemade meals could be associated with improved diet quality and reductions in body weight and body fat
Additionally, one study found that adults who ate only home-cooked meals had 26% lower odds of obesity than those who did not eat any home-cooked meals
While the app typically costs $12.99 per month, Healthline readers can subscribe to PlateJoy for just $4.99 per month.
Not sure if PlateJoy is for you? See what Healthline editor and registered dietitian Kelli McGrane, MS, thought of PlateJoy in this comprehensive hands-on review.
- provides personalized meal plans
- suitable for many dietary restrictions
- adjusts portion sizes based on your needs
- requires a subscription
- cost of ingredients not included
- can be time consuming to prepare meals
Best for a plant-based lifestyle
Whole foods, plant-based diet
- Who it’s best for: individuals looking for a flexible way to lose weight and improve overall health
Plant-based diets consist mostly of foods derived from plants, such as fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds, and legumes.
Animal products — meat, fish, poultry, eggs, and dairy — are also sometimes included in small amounts.
Several studies have suggested that following a plant-based diet could be an effective strategy for helping reduce body fat
One review found that people who followed a plant-based diet experienced less weight gain over 4 years than those who followed other diets
Additionally, eating more fruits and vegetables, both of which are key components of a plant-based diet, has been linked to increased weight loss and decreased belly fat
Not only that, but some research in women has found that eating more fruits and vegetables may be linked to a lower risk of obesity and weight gain
For more information about following a plant-based diet, check out “The Plant-Based Diet for Beginners” by Alice Newman, which includes a sample 21-day meal plan to help you get started.
You can also check out our whole foods, plant-based diet guide.
- easy to follow
- doesn’t require counting calories or tracking nutrient intake
- may require careful planning to ensure nutritional needs are met
- no clear guidelines on specific foods to eat or portion sizes
Best for hormone balance
Low carb diet
- Who it’s best for: people who prefer structured diet plans with simple, straightforward guidelines
Low carb diets involve limiting your consumption of added sugars and foods high in carbohydrates, such as grains and starches.
Although there are various types of low carb diets, most restrict carb consumption to less than 26% of your total daily calories
A review of 17 studies found that low carb diets were more effective for short-term weight loss than low fat diets, although the difference between the two slowly decreased over time
Some research also suggests that low carb diets could increase the number of calories your body burns throughout the day, which may contribute to weight loss
What’s more, other studies have found that low carb diets may offer some benefits specifically for women, including improvements in hormone levels and menstrual regularity
However, keep in mind that very low carb diets may not be a good fit for everyone, especially women who have certain medical conditions or are pregnant or breastfeeding
If you find that a very low carb diet is too restrictive or difficult to follow, you may want to consider trying a moderately low carb diet — with 36–44% of calories from carbs — instead
For an in-depth look at how to follow a low carb diet to promote hormone balance, check out “Women, Food, and Hormones: A 4-Week Plan to Achieve Hormonal Balance, Lose Weight, and Feel Like Yourself Again” by Dr. Sara Gottfried.
- provides recommendations for foods to eat and avoid
- could support hormone balance and menstrual regularity
- not suitable for everyone
- some versions may be more restrictive
Best for community support
WW (Weight Watchers)
- Who it’s best for: people who need additional support to stay motivated
WW is a popular weight loss program that was founded in the 1960s.
It uses a points system, which assigns foods a certain number of points based on their nutritional value and gives users a daily budget of PersonalPoints.
It also encourages regular physical activity, provides various workout guides specifically for women, and offers options like group workshops and personal coaching for an additional fee.
Plus, it helps teach you how to make healthier food choices, so it may be a good fit for women seeking long-term, sustainable weight loss.
One large review of 39 studies found that people who used WW for 1 year lost 2.6% more body weight than a control group
Another study showed that people who followed WW for 1 year lost more than twice as much weight as those who received a self-help booklet and 5 minutes of general nutrition advice.
The WW group also maintained a greater overall weight loss than the control group, even after 2 years
However, keep in mind that this study was partially funded by WW, though the researchers note that this did not affect the design, analysis, or final results of the study
WW offers several plans, starting at $22.95 per month. It also provides several sample meal plans and a variety of recipes on the WW website and app.
- offers peer support and coaching
- encourages healthy habits for sustainable weight loss
- uses simple points-based system tailored to your needs
- some subscription plans can be expensive
- requires food tracking on app
Why Should You Go For Sustainable Weight Loss Diet Plan?
Losing weight quickly and getting in shape in no time fascinates most of us, and it may make many of you inclined to follow fad diets. However, following a fad diet involves eliminating many nutritious foods; and this may deprive your body of good nutrition and, eventually, your health suffers. Health Total brings to you a sustainable weight loss diet plan that helps you achieve your weight loss and fitness goals while enjoying good health. Also, we take pleasure in offering your nutrigenomics counselling and gene tests for weight loss to help you receive a diet plan for weight loss for women that matches your specific gene type. So, you enjoy the best weight loss and health outcomes.
Starting with small changes in your diet and exercise regimen, it helps you enjoy desired weight loss gains healthily for a long time. Our sustainable weight loss diet plan rewards you with several physiological and psychological benefits. Here’s is a quick rundown on it.
- You Enjoy All Foods In Moderation:Unlike fad diets, you don’t need to cut out entire food groups while following a sustainable weight loss plan. You can enjoy all foods in moderate quantities.
- Preserves Lean Muscle Mass:Often, you lose muscle mass and fats while following fad diets. Lean muscle mass is crucial for driving metabolism. Muscle tissue burns a greater number of calories than fat tissue can. Our Indian diet chart for weight loss for females, which is an integral part of a sustainable weight loss plan, ensures that you save lean muscle as you lose weight slowly but surely. It improves your metabolism and makes you feel energetic.
- Focuses on your Health and Nutrition, not merely Calories: Unlike low-calorie diets that lack several essential nutrients, our customized diet for sustainable weight loss for females ensures you receive sufficient nutrient intake. While you lose excess weight and calories, it ensures you don’t have to compromise your nutrient requirements. Our nutrigenomics experts evaluate the report of your gene tests for weight loss and guide you to follow a customised weight loss diet plan, which ensures you receive all essential nutrients in the right quantities while losing weight. So, you enjoy improved health while you lose weight
Keys of Sustainable Weight Loss Plan that Can Help You Stay in Shape:
- Eating Right Quality: You don’t need to compromise on the quality of food you consume while losing calories. Females have higher minerals and vitamin needs, so nutritious food is quintessential for them. We ensure you consume quality food while following the diet for weight loss for females and meet your nutrient requirements. You can make it a habit to opt for quality food. For instance, choose to eat fresh orange juice over having processed or canned fruit juice. If you are going for gene tests for weight loss, our nutrigenomics experts can guide you in choosing quality foods for weight loss that match your particular gene type so that you enjoy sustainable weight loss and health benefits effortlessly
- Eating at Right Time: Prefer to have food during the daytime. Start your day relishing a healthy breakfast. Have your meals on time. Minimize your food intake after the sun goes down. Avoid munching on snacks late at night while watching a movie.
Eating in Right Quantity: It is equally important to have food in the right quantity. Following our designed Indian diet chart for weight loss for females can help you have all nutritious foods in the right quantities. It is advisable to chew your food slowly but rightly. While you enjoy your diet, avoid overeating.
What is the fastest way for a female to lose weight?
Although there are many fast ways for females to lose weight, such diets and weight-loss approaches are not sustainable. You should rather focus on consuming a nutritious, balanced, and calorie-deficit diet followed by a regular exercise to lose healthy weight.
Which diet is best for weight loss at home?
An Indian diet with moderate changes in the cooking methods, ingredients and schedules is simply the best way of losing weight at home effectively rather than indulging in fad diets.
Healthy Snacks For Smarter Weight Loss For Female
While most people feel that having 5-6 meals in a day is a lot, your body actually finds it easier to consume the calories in 5-6 small meals as compared to 3 huge meals. Hence it is always advisable to have snacks as mini-meals in between the larger meals of the day. Following are some healthy snack options that can be added to your Indian diet chart for weight loss for females:
- Fruits with buttermilk or green tea
- Protein shake with nuts and seeds
- Veg sandwich or milk and apple.
- Walnuts and dates
- Vegetable/ fruit salads
- Fresh fruit smoothies or whey protein shakes
- Multigrain flour khakras
Indian homemade food provides one of the best weight-loss diets. A healthy mixture of complex carbohydrates, fats and proteins with less oil or ghee is an excellent choice. These foods provide nutrition as well as cut down on simple carbs and fats that often lead to weight gain.
List Of Foods To Be Avoided When Following Diet Plan To Lose Weight
Foods or beverages that are processed, high in calories or high in sugar, do not form the best weight loss diet chart. Not only do they lead to weight gain, but they are also bad for your overall health and lead to chronic diseases like diabetes, heart disease and obesity. It is highly advisable to minimise the consumption of these foods or to avoid them altogether. Here is the list of foods to avoid while you are on an Indian diet plan for weight loss.
- Highly sweetened beverages such as soda, aerated drinks, sports drinks
- Sweeteners like sugar, honey, condensed milk
- Foods which have high sugar such as candy, ice cream, cakes, cookies, rice pudding, high sugar cereals etc.
- Foods which have high fats such as French fries, chips, fried foods etc.
- Trans fats like Vanaspati, margarine, and processed foods
- Refined oils such as canola oil, soybean oil, grapeseed oil etc.
- Refined grains like white bread, white pasta
Occasional treats are fine but consuming these regularly can have debilitating effects on your weight loss as well as your health.