Diet For Female Weight Loss
Weight loss diet is a big concern for many and is often the first priority in their fitness plan. Weight loss is not easy and it requires discipline, efforts and patience. It can be achieved by a healthy lifestyle which includes the right diet as well as regular physical activity. Most people have a misconception that a weight loss diet requires drastic diets such as intermittent fasting, 10 week diet, keto diet or health supplements such as medicines or pills. However, this is wrong. One requires a balanced diet with the right proportions of all food groups. More often than not, the food that person is accustomed to eating since birth is the best diet to lose weight instead of trying out different fancy foods.
An Indian diet chart for weight loss in 7 days is very effective because Indian meals are very balanced as they include proteins, fats, carbohydrates and fibers in required proportion. There are some nutritious foods such as grains, lentils, healthy fats, vegetables, dairy and fruits. Since there are a number of ways to cook Indian food, healthier options can always be found. Also, many of Indian traditional spices and herbs are extremely healthy such as chillies, turmeric, garlic, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger and basil leaves.
An Indian diet chart for weight loss for female is especially gaining momentum now as with more women working at both offices and homes need the right amount of nutrition and a well-balanced diet.
Indian Weight Loss Diet Tips
While observing an Indian diet chart for weight loss for female, the following tips might be useful
- Freshly prepared meals are the best choice always.
- Ensure to have all the food groups in your diet plan.
- Breakfasts are to be hearty and wholesome. Options like paratha, idlis, dosa, uttapam, bread and eggs are good choices.
- Breakfast should be taken within thirty minutes of waking up.
- Lunch should be a medium affair with dal, sabzi, roti and curd or rice, rajma, chole etc.
- Dinner should be light such as khichdi or dal chawal or curd rice.
- Dinner should be taken at least two hours before bedtime.
- Apart from the main meals, there should be 2-3 mini meals as well.
- These mini meals can consist of fruits, nuts, salads, peanuts etc.
- Packages, processes, ready to eat foods should be avoided.
- Water is a very important element of a balanced diet.
- One meal a week can be a cheat meal, however, ensure not to go overboard during this time.
- Avoid things like a zero carb diet or starvation to lose weight.
List of Healthy Foods to Include in Your Weight Loss Diet Chart
- Fruits and vegetables such as tomatoes, spinach, okra, cabbage, mushrooms, papaya, pomegranate, guava, apples, etc are the best source of vitamins and nutrients.
- Legumes such as Mung beans, black-eyed peas, kidney beans, lentils, pulses and chickpeas are an important part of the Indian diet.
- No Indian meal is complete without dairy products like curd, ghee, buttermilk and cheese.
- Indian meals get their protein fix from meat, tofu, legumes, dairy, nuts and seeds.
7-Day Indian Diet Chart For Weight Loss For Female
The 7-Day Indian Diet Chart for Weight Loss for Female is going to be your ultimate guide for losing pounds without having to go on a diet. Don’t worry—there’s no such thing as a “diet” here. It may sound like an oxymoron if you think that losing weight means you have to restrict yourself with what you can eat and in the amount of calories your body needs daily. But, the term “diet” basically refers to the way you eat and not what your eating habits. If you can follow this system, do it! You’ll find out how right I am. Below is an easy to follow Indian weight loss diet chart that can be followed for a week (7 days) by female. Minor modifications can be made to this as per an individual’s taste.
- Breakfast: Sambar with 2 brown rice idlis/ Paneer sandwich with mint chutney
- Lunch: Whole-grain roti with mixed-vegetable curry with one dal
- Dinner: Tofu/chicken curry with mixed vegetables and a fresh spinach salad/chicken gravy with 2 multigrain rotis
- Breakfast: Chana dal pancakes with mixed vegetables and a glass of milk/ bread and egg with fruits
- Lunch: Chickpea curry with brown rice/ Brown rice with dal
- Dinner: Khichdi with sprout salad/Veg paratha with raita
- Breakfast: Apple cinnamon porridge/ Vegetable uttapam with sambhar
- Lunch: Whole-grain roti with tofu/ non veg and mixed vegetables
- Dinner: Palak paneer with brown rice and vegetables/ 2 Multigrain rotis with chicken and curd
- Breakfast: Yogurt with sliced fruits and sunflower seeds/ vegetable poha
- Lunch: Whole-grain roti with vegetable sabzi/ Dal with veg or non veg sabzi and brown rice
- Dinner: Chana masala with basmati rice and green salad/ One bowl of fruits and vegetables with multigrain rotis
- Breakfast: Vegetable dalia and a glass of milk/ 3-4 dal paddu with sambar
- Lunch: Vegetable sambar with brown rice/ 2 multigrain roti with veg/non veg curry
- Dinner: Tofu curry with potatoes and mixed vegetables/ chicken curry with 2 multigrain rotis
- Breakfast: Multigrain parathas with avocado and sliced papaya/ dal paratha with mixed vegetables
- Lunch: Large salad with rajma curry and quinoa/ one bowl mixed vegetable kadai
- Dinner: Lentil pancakes with tofu tikka masala/ green salad with mixed vegetables and multigrain roti
- Breakfast: Buckwheat porridge with sliced mango/ fruit salad with a glass of milk
- Lunch: Vegetable soup with whole-grain roti/ one bowl millet and dal khichdi with multigrain roti
- Dinner: Masala-baked tofu with vegetable curry/ non veg curry (chicken, seafood) with multigrain roti
Healthy Snacks Options to Lose Weight for Female
(Healthy snacks options to lose weight for female) is a readable guide that focuses on the discussion of the benefits of healthy snacks to lose weight. This guide will give you the tips for choosing appropriate foods for a weight loss program. Apart from it, there are some important instructions and guidelines to follow so that you can make the most of your eating plan.
While most people feel that having 5-6 meals in a day is a lot, your body actually finds it easier to consume the calories in 5-6 small meals as compared to 3 huge meals. Hence it is always advisable to have snacks as mini meals in between the larger meals of the day. Following are some healthy snack options that can be added to your Indian diet chart for weight loss for female:
- Fruits with buttermilk or green tea
- Protein shake with nuts and seeds
- Veg sandwich or milk and apple.
- Walnuts and dates
- Vegetable/ fruit salads
- Fresh fruit smoothies or whey protein shakes
- Multigrain flour khakras
Indian homemade food provides one of the best weight loss diets. A healthy mixture of complex carbohydrates, fats and proteins with less oil or ghee is an excellent choice. These foods provide nutrition as well cut down into simple carbs and fats that often lead to weight gain.
List of Foods to be Avoided
Foods or beverages that are processed, high in calories or high in sugar, do not form the best weight loss diet chart. Not only do they lead to weight gain, they are bad for your overall health and lead to chronic diseases like diabetes, heart diseases and obesity. It is highly advisable to minimize the consumption of these foods or to avoid them altogether. Here is the list of foods to avoid while you are on Indian diet plan for weight loss.
- Highly sweetened beverages such as soda, aerated drinks, sports drinks
- Sweeteners like sugar, honey, condensed milk
- Foods which have high sugar such as candy, ice cream, cakes, cookies, rice pudding, high sugar cereals etc.
- Foods which have high fats such as French fries, chips, fried foods etc.
- Trans fats like Vanaspati, margarine, processed foods
- Refined oils such as canola oil, soybean oil, grapeseed oil etc.
- Refined grains like white bread, white pasta
Diet for weight loss for female
Diet for weight loss for female: Ever wondered why… Occasional treats are fine but consuming these regularly can have debilitating effects on your weight loss as well as your health. A diet that uses your staple items in moderation. Two, the Indian diet in itself comprises of many nutritious foods like whole grains, fresh vegetables, healthy fats, low fat dairy and fruits.
The Indian food also uses a variety of spices in the food that are not only nutritious but also medicinal. One such example is turmeric which helps in treating various illnesses such as heartburn, diarrhoea, gas, bloating, stomach ache, etc. Similarly, cardamom also helps in treating such ailments. An Indian diet also has 70% of vegetables in it, which is a very important part of the diet. Fresh produce is extremely essential to keep the body healthy and revitalise the organs.
Another staple that helps make Indian food perfect for diets is yoghurt. Yoghurt, made from fermented milk is filled with calcium which prevents the body from gaining excessive fat and also keeps the digestive tract healthy. It also prevents developing insulin resistance which can be a precursor to diabetes and heart diseases.
Apart from this, an Indian food diet also has foods which are less fattening in the staple diet such as salads, curries, dals which comprise of vegetables and pulses. Unlike western cuisines, Indian cuisines do not have a high proportion of cream and cheese. Most western diets comprise of bland foods like soups and salads but Indian foods are rich in flavour and spices and hence small portions of it satiate the hunger. Indian foods also have a variety of flavours and meals which will help you from not getting bored of dietary food.