Do you want to know what an Easy Healthy Recipe Low Carb is? It’s simple: An easy healthy recipe low carb is a quick and easy low carb recipe. It’s also fast and simple. And so, that’s what this article is going to be about. It will present you with the top five recipes for bbq bites on the market right now.
We have scoured the web for healthy recipes that will help you loose weight and feel great.
Low-Carb Dinners You Can Make in 30 Minutes
With recipes like these, you can have a healthy dinner on the table any night of the week. While carbs are certainly a healthy part of any eating pattern, each of these recipes is low in carbs with only 15 grams or fewer per serving for those times when you want to scale back. Recipes like our Cheesy Portobello Chicken Cutlets with Broccoli and Easy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles are tasty meals so simple, you’ll be in and out of the kitchen in no time.
1 of 30
Horseradish-Crusted Salmon with Crispy Leeks
Here, we coat leeks in a bit of cornstarch then pan-fry for a crispy topping for the salmon. Spreading horseradish-spiked mayonnaise over the fish before baking keeps it moist and gives it a peppery bite.
2 of 30
Cheesy Portobello Chicken Cutlets with Broccoli
Adding nutty Gruyère atop the chicken at the very end and popping it under the broiler takes this dish from delicious to heavenly. If you can’t find Gruyère, Jarlsberg or Emmentaler cheese makes a good substitute.
3 of 30
Easy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles
Enjoy classic shrimp scampi lightened up with a white wine-butter sauce and zucchini noodles in place of pasta. The tomatoes add some sweetness and color, while the cheese contributes nuttiness and richness.
4 of 30
Chicken Cutlets with Roasted Red Pepper & Arugula Relis
Currants add a pop of sweetness to the roasted red pepper and arugula topping on this easy chicken cutlet recipe.
5 of 30
One-Pot Garlicky Shrimp & Broccoli
Shrimp cooks quickly in this easy, one-pot recipe, making it perfect for busy weeknights. Serve over whole grains or rice.
6 of 30
Chopped Power Salad with Chicken
Enjoy this filling and colorful salad for lunch or dinner. The dressing gets made in the same bowl that the salad is tossed in, so the greens absorb every bit of flavor.
7 of 30
3-Ingredient Creamy Rotisserie Chicken Salad
We put a flavor twist on the classic chicken salad by using a lemon-herb mayonnaise. Try other mayo varieties, like roasted garlic or chipotle lime, in this fast, no-cook lunch recipe. Serve with whole-grain crackers.
8 of 30
20-Minute Creamy Tomato Salmon Skillet
Salmon fillets cook quickly and are coated with a delicious creamy sauce made with tomatoes, zucchini and Italian seasoning. This easy salmon dinner is sure to become a new weeknight favorite the whole family will love. The best news: you can get this meal on the table in 20 minutes flat.
9 of 30
Herby and bright pesto coats tender salmon fillets in this quick and healthy fish dish. Colorful cherry tomatoes burst and combine with shallots to complement the pesto in this fast and simple weeknight dinner.
10 of 30
Arugula, Chicken & Melon Salad with Sumac Dressing
Sweet and savory find harmony in this salad dotted with ripe melon and tossed in a lemony dressing. Melon balls are so adorable but making them leaves some fruit behind—whir up those leftovers into a smoothie.
11 of 30
Crispy Salmon Cakes with Creamy Cucumber Salad
In this easy dinner recipe, convenient canned salmon is transformed into satisfying pan-seared salmon patties that are flavored with Old Bay seasoning. To round out the meal, these tasty patties get served alongside a refreshing creamy cucumber and red onion salad.
12 of 30
Broiled Cauliflower “Mac” & Cheese
We replaced pasta with cauliflower in this creamy low-carb “mac” and cheese. A sprinkle of Parmesan on top and a quick trip under the broiler gives this cheesy side dish a savory, crispy crust.
13 of 30
Lemon-Garlic Steak & Green Beans
For a steak that’s deliciously tender, flavorful and not too fatty, we reach for strip (also known as New York strip or shell steak). It has less than half the saturated fat of a rib-eye but is more tender than leaner sirloin. Here, we cook green beans in the same pan used to sear the spiced steak. All those delicious drippings add richness to the beans—plus there’s one less pan to wash!
14 of 30
Blackened Chicken with Chopped Salad
In this spin, we coat this blackened chicken with spices common to Cajun cooking, like dried thyme and cayenne pepper. Then, instead of using the traditional method of searing in a cast-iron pan, we take advantage of the warmer weather by grilling outside.
15 of 30
Cheesy Ground Beef & Cauliflower Casserole
Ground beef and cauliflower combine to create a hearty weeknight casserole that both kids and adults will love. Serve with tortilla chips and sour cream.
Low-carb, but high satisfaction – check out our delicious recipes containing less than 10g of carbohydrates per serving. Please note, this doesn’t include any side dishes or serving suggestions
- A star rating of 4.3 out of 5.26 ratingsMake a perfect, protein-rich brunch or breakfast for two people. This healthy omelette can be on the table in just 10 minutes, served with juicy tomatoes
- Prawn & chorizo frittataA star rating of 4.4 out of 5.23 ratingsNever tried seafood with spicy chorizo? Give it a go in this simple supper for two
- Avocado, prawn & fennel cocktailsA star rating of 5 out of 5.9 ratingsA modern, lighter version of the retro starter, prawn cocktail
- Aubergine meltsA star rating of 3.7 out of 5.114 ratingsChoose a glossy, plump aubergine to make this warming vegetarian main course
- CevicheA star rating of 4.6 out of 5.18 ratingsThis Latin American dish of fish cured in lime juice by James Martin is fresh, vibrant and healthy
- Mushroom brunchA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.38 ratingsYou only need mushrooms, eggs, kale and garlic to cook this tasty one-pan brunch. It’s comforting yet healthy, fibre rich and gluten-free too
- Seafood curryA star rating of 4 out of 5.15 ratingsPacked with salmon, mussels and prawns, try this impressive yet authentic seafood curry
- Chicken MarengoA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.17 ratingsTry a chicken casserole with a difference and whip up this version with mushrooms, olives, tomato and parsley
- Ricotta, tomato & spinach frittataA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.124 ratingsHealthy veggie bites that are packed with flavour – a midweek must
- Cheese & onion pork chopsA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.23 ratingsEnjoy British pork with melted Cheshire cheese and a kick of English mustard
- Chicken and mushroomsA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.281 ratingsA healthy and low calorie chicken casserole with bacon, button mushrooms, peas and a parsley sauce – use chicken thighs for extra flavour and juiciness
- Spicy yogurt chickenA star rating of 4.2 out of 5.27 ratingsTry a spicy twist with your chicken – this dish works well hot or cold – it’s also a good source of iron
- Scrambled egg & feta hashA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.15 ratingsThis fresh, flavoursome breakfast from Joe Wicks is low in carbohydrates, high in protein and easy to make. It’s quick and will keep you full ’til lunch
- Cod with bacon, lettuce & peasA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.42 ratingsA good source of folate and fibre, this healthy fish supper also contains two of your five-a-day
- Teriyaki salmon parcelsA star rating of 4.8 out of 5.86 ratingsThese easy steamed fish parcels with Japanese seasoning are an ideal way to get kids in the kitchen
- Baked eggs with spinach & tomatoA star rating of 4 out of 5.38 ratingsA rustic dish with a delicious combination of flavours and just four ingredients, try whipping it up for brunch
- Boom Bang-a-Bang chicken cupsA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.7 ratingsClassic British Coronation chicken gets a makeover, served in Little Gem lettuce leaves with peanut and coconut sauce
- Lamb shashliks with rosemary & garlicA star rating of 5 out of 5.1 ratingLamb leg meat is perfect for these Turkish kebabs, skewered with green peppers and red onions
- Spiced scrambled eggsA star rating of 4 out of 5.6 ratingsMake a wholesome start to the morning with creamy scrambled eggs on toast, perfect for using up a stray tomato or two
- Mediterranean sardine saladA star rating of 4.4 out of 5.14 ratingsA superhealthy salad that’s full of intense flavours with oily fish, olives and capers
- Cured pollock with dill cream & radish saladA star rating of 5 out of 5.2 ratingsTom Kerridge’s elegant Scandinavian-style seafood starter, similar to the salmon dish gravadlax, is sure to impress at any dinner party
- Spinach & pepper frittataA star rating of 4.4 out of 5.16 ratingsA balanced, omelette-like dish of protein-rich eggs baked with cheese, garlic, tomatoes, peppers and spinach
- Masala omelette muffinsA star rating of 4.1 out of 5.11 ratingsThis recipe makes four large muffin-shaped bakes which you can eat over two days. Serve with slaw, salad or cooked vegetables for a healthy lunch option
- Spicy asparagus & chorizo baked eggA star rating of 4 out of 5.4 ratingsNeed a speedy one-pot meal for busy weekdays? Try this spicy baked egg on a bed of asparagus and chorizo – it takes just 25 minutes from prep to plate
Low-carb soup recipes
From creamy mushroom to celeriac, hazelnut & truffle, dig into one of our low-carb soup recipes – they all contain less than 20g of carbs per serving! Please note that serving suggestions are not included for low-carb recipes.
- A star rating of 4.9 out of 5.205 ratingsMake the most of mushrooms with this comforting mushroom soup recipe made with cream, onions and garlic. Serve for lunch or as a starter with crusty bread
- Soup maker broccoli and stilton soupA star rating of 4.9 out of 5.45 ratingsMake a batch of classic broccoli and stilton soup with the help of a soup maker. It’s freezable so you can make ahead for busy days, or a packed lunch
- Cauliflower soupA star rating of 4.4 out of 5.84 ratingsThrow together this comforting and creamy cauliflower soup for lunch or a light supper. It’s perfect topped with parsley and served with crusty bread
- Celery soupA star rating of 4.7 out of 5.229 ratingsCook up a batch of fresh, low-calorie celery soup for a healthy and filling veggie lunch or supper. Serve with chunks of crusty bread
- Soup maker mushroom soupA star rating of 4.6 out of 5.29 ratingsUse a soup maker to make this easy, creamy mushroom soup. Chestnut or button mushrooms work well. Serve with crusty bread and freeze any leftovers
- Soup maker carrot and coriander soupA star rating of 4.6 out of 5.21 ratingsBlend this comforting and colourful carrot and coriander soup in a soup maker. Serve straight away with crusty bread or freeze it
- Leek, pea & watercress soupA star rating of 4.7 out of 5.36 ratingsPack in the goodness with this vibrant green soup, packed with leeks, peas and watercress. It’s tasty and healthy too, both low in calories and fat
- Cabbage soupA star rating of 4.2 out of 5.41 ratingsGet three of your 5-a-day with a bowl of this healthy, low-fat cabbage soup. It’s delicious on its own or served with a hunk of crusty, buttered bread
- Soup maker tomato soupA star rating of 4 out of 5.15 ratingsMake this tasty tomato soup in a soup maker for delicious results with minimal effort. It’s low in calories and fat, and delivers two of your 5-a-day
- Red pepper, squash & harissa soupA star rating of 4.8 out of 5.44 ratingsBlend butternut squash and red pepper together with the flavours of harissa and spices to make this warming soup. It’s healthy, low fat and packed with vitamin C
- Herby broccoli & pea soupA star rating of 4.4 out of 5.29 ratingsOur vibrant broccoli and pea soup delivers three of your 5-a-day, and is full of nutrients including iron, folate and vitamin C
- Miso soupA star rating of 4.2 out of 5.8 ratingsMake your own miso soup with soft cubes of tofu, crunchy curls of seaweed and aromatic spring onions. Enjoy it as a starter or as a snack
- Easy soup maker roast chicken soupA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.10 ratingsMake a comforting roast chicken soup with the help of a soup maker. It’s great using leftover chicken from a Sunday roast and it’s easy to freeze
- Healthy tomato soupA star rating of 4.4 out of 5.14 ratingsEnjoy this vegetable-packed tomato soup for a lovely light family meal, with leftovers for the next day. Serve with bread or our cheese pinwheels
- Oxtail soupA star rating of 4.7 out of 5.6 ratingsForget canned soup – this homemade oxtail soup has great taste. The recipe takes a little more effort, but if you can spare the time it’s well worth it
- Easy green vegetable soupA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.11 ratingsCook a bowlful of goodness inspired by the most famous soup connoisseur in the galaxy, the Soup Dragon, from the hit children’s show Clangers
- Courgette, leek & goat’s cheese soupA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.35 ratingsThis super-healthy vegetarian soup is low in calories and full of flavour. It’s packed with three of your 5-a-day, plus folate, fibre, vitamin C and iron
- Pumpkin & bacon soupA star rating of 4.9 out of 5.33 ratingsThe soft, sweet flesh of the Crown Prince pumpkin is perfect for this silky soup, butternut or onion squash are good alternatives
- Celeriac, hazelnut & truffle soupA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.28 ratingsRustle up this healthy vegan celeriac and hazelnut soup as a starter on Christmas Day. Truffle oil adds a bit of luxury, or leave it out for a simple supper on a winter’s night
- Slow cooker chicken soupA star rating of 3.4 out of 5.12 ratingsPop the ingredients for this chicken soup into the slow cooker in the morning, and it will be ready by dinner time. Add noodles at the end, if you like