Are you looking for some great healthy and easy Yummy Dinners? If you are here you have come to the right place. There is nothing worse than coming home after a long day at work only to wonder what to cook up for dinner. I am sure we can all subscribe to that one.
I’ll share two or three delicious, healthy, yummy dinners that you can make each week – that are super easy and take less than 30 minutes to make.
Keep it easy with these simple but delicious recipes. From make-ahead lunches and midweek meals to fuss-free sides and moreish cakes, we’ve got everything you need
- Chorizo & mozzarella gnocchi bakeA star rating of 4.7 out of 5.451 ratingsUpgrade cheesy tomato pasta with gnocchi, chorizo and mozzarella for a comforting bake that makes an excellent midweek meal
- Easy butter chickenA star rating of 4 out of 5.204 ratingsFancy a healthy version of your favourite Friday night chicken curry? The chicken can be marinaded the day before so you can get ahead on your prep
- Easy classic lasagneA star rating of 4.2 out of 5.97 ratingsKids will love to help assemble this easiest ever pasta bake with streaky bacon, beef mince, a crème fraîche sauce and gooey mozzarella
- Easy teriyaki chickenA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.200 ratingsTry this easy, sticky Asian-style teriyaki chicken for a speedy weeknight supper – it takes just 20 minutes to make! Serve it with sticky rice and steamed greens
- Thai fried prawn & pineapple riceA star rating of 4.4 out of 5.89 ratingsThis quick, low calorie supper is perfect for a busy weeknight. Cook your rice in advance to get ahead – run it under cold water to chill quickly, then freeze in a food bag for up to one month
- Easy chocolate fudge cakeA star rating of 4.7 out of 5.911 ratingsNeed a guaranteed crowd-pleasing cake that’s easy to make? This super-squidgy chocolate fudge cake with smooth icing is an instant baking win
- One-pan spaghetti with nduja, fennel & olivesA star rating of 4.6 out of 5.38 ratingsA spicy sausage pasta dish with a difference. Using the cooking water helps the sauce cling to the pasta and gives the dish more body. A silky smooth sauce, perfect pasta and one pan to wash!
- Easy pancakesA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.525 ratingsLearn a skill for life with our foolproof crêpe recipe that ensures perfect pancakes every time – elaborate flip optional
- ExclusiveSpiced spinach & potato pasty pies. This is a premium piece of content available to registered users.A star rating of 0 out of 5.0 ratingsMake a batch of these curried veggie pies to stash in the freezer for an easy lunch with salad, or warming starter. Eat like a pasty with mango chutney
- Easy chicken fajitasA star rating of 4.8 out of 5.127 ratingsNeed a simple, vibrant midweek meal the family will love? Put together these easy chicken fajitas and people can create their own masterpieces at the table
- Vegetarian lasagneA star rating of 4.6 out of 5.228 ratingsMake our easy vegetarian lasagne using just a handful of ingredients. You can use ready-made tomato sauce and white sauce, or batch cook he sauces and freeze them
- Easy carrot cakeA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.358 ratingsTop this classic carrot cake with moreish icing and chopped walnuts or pecans. Serve as a sweet treat with a cup of tea any time of the day.
- Easy chicken curryA star rating of 4.6 out of 5.155 ratingsThis easy staple chicken curry is a fantastic recipe for family dinners. It’s made with just a handful of ingredients and is enriched with creamy yogurt
- Easy meatballsA star rating of 4.2 out of 5.12 ratingsBBC Good Food magazine’s food editor Barney & his daughter Maisie love making these sausage and beef meatballs to serve on spaghetti with hidden vegetable tomato sauce
- Easy beef hotpotA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.177 ratingsStretch a pack of mince to make this hearty dish. It’s perfect eaten straight from the bowl with a spoon and some crusty bread on a cold winter’s night
- Piri-piri chicken with smashed sweet potatoes & broccoliA star rating of 4.7 out of 5.136 ratingsServe up an easy one-pan traybake of piri-piri chicken with sweet potatoes and broccoli. As well as being simple to make, it delivers three of your 5-a-day
- Unbelievably easy mince piesA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.557 ratingsNo rolling required! Press the raw, crumbly pastry directly into your tin for a short, biscuity finish. Our easiest mince pie recipe and great fun to make with kids
- Frying pan pizza with aubergine, ricotta & mintA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.10 ratingsThis recipe ensures a crispy-bottomed pizza without ever turning on the oven. It’s easy, veggie and 2 of your 5-a-day
- Easy millionaire’s shortbreadA star rating of 4.3 out of 5.300 ratingsCombine the crunch of a shortbread base with a gooey caramel middle and chocolate topping, and you have millionaire’s shortbread – the ultimate sweet treat
- Easy huevos rancherosA star rating of 4.8 out of 5.22 ratingsAn easy Mexican breakfast that’ll keep you going all morning, it’s got everything you need to pep up your plate
- Vegetarian chilliA star rating of 4.1 out of 5.25 ratingsThe easiest chilli you’ll ever make, with ready-to-eat grains, kidney beans in chilli sauce and summer veggies – it’s 4 of your 5-a-day too!
- Easy treacle spongeA star rating of 4.5 out of 5.71 ratingsA simple baked version of this classic childhood pudding, with a zesty treacle sauce forming an irresistible puddle at the bottom
- Easy rocky roadA star rating of 4.6 out of 5.186 ratingsGreat for a bake sale, a gift, or simply an afternoon treat to enjoy with a cuppa, this rocky road is quick to make and uses mainly storecupboard ingredients.
- Easy chocolate molten cakesA star rating of 4.7 out of 5.131 ratingsBake an impressive dinner party dessert with minimum fuss – these chocolate puddings, also known as chocolate fondant or lava cake, have a lovely gooey centre
Quick & Easy Healthy Recipes
Find quick and easy recipe ideas for dinner, appetizers, side dishes and dessert. Healthier recipes, from the food and nutrition experts at EatingWell.
Veggie & Hummus SandwichThis mile-high vegetable and hummus sandwich makes the perfect heart-healthy vegetarian lunch to go. Mix it up with different flavors of hummus and different types of vegetables depending on your mood.
Chicken & Spinach Skillet Pasta with Lemon & ParmesanThis one-pan pasta that combines lean chicken breast and sautéed spinach for a one-bowl meal is garlicky, lemony and best served with a little Parm on top. I call it “Mom’s Skillet Pasta” and she called it “Devon’s Favorite Pasta.” Either way it’s a quick and easy weeknight dinner we created together and scribbled on a little recipe card more than a decade ago, and it remains in my weekly dinner rotation to this day. It’s a simple dinner the whole family will love.
Chicken Cutlets with Sun-Dried Tomato Cream SauceThough a chicken cutlet may be a chicken breast cut in half, this recipe shows how to make chicken cutlets with double the deliciousness. A jar of sun-dried tomatoes does double duty for this healthy dinner recipe. The flavorful oil they’re packed in is used to sauté the chicken, and the tomatoes go into the cream sauce.
Caramel Delight Energy BallsRating: 5 stars1Think of these easy no-bake cookies as a healthy makeover of one of our favorite Girl Scout Cookies–chewy caramel, dark chocolate and toasted coconut come together with fiber-boosting oats instead of sugar and flour. And the best part? They take only 15 minutes from start to finish.
Mashed Chickpea Salad with Dill & CapersRating: 5 stars2This creamy yet light vegan salad is full of bright, herby goodness. On its own, it’s great to serve alongside a sandwich or veggie burger in place of potato salad or coleslaw. You can also make it into a light lunch by adding a handful of arugula to enjoy it as a green salad. Double the recipe and refrigerate to have on hand throughout the week.
One-Pot Garlicky Shrimp & SpinachRating: 4 stars13Shrimp, spinach and garlic brown and cook quickly for a simple one-pot weeknight dinner. A fast pan sauce gets life from zesty lemon juice, warm crushed red pepper and herby parsley. Serve with a slice of whole-wheat baguette to swipe up every last drop of sauce.
Balsamic-Parmesan Sautéed SpinachRating: 5 stars1Tender spinach with a hint of garlic, Parmesan cheese and sweet balsamic vinegar makes a quick and flavorful side dish. The sturdy leaves of mature spinach hold up best during cooking.
Vegan Superfood Grain BowlsRating: 4.5 stars6This nutrient-packed grain bowl recipe comes together in 15 minutes with the help of a few convenience-food shortcuts like prewashed baby kale, microwavable quinoa and precooked beets. Pack these ahead to keep on hand for easy meal-prep lunches or dinners on busy nights.
.Easy Pea & Spinach Carbonar Fresh pasta cooks up faster than dried, making it a must-have for fast weeknight dinners like this luscious yet healthy meal. Eggs are the base of the creamy sauce. They don’t get fully cooked, so use pasteurized-in-the-shell eggs if you prefer.
White Bean & Veggie SaladRating: 5 stars8This meatless main-dish salad combines creamy, satisfying white beans and avocado. Try mixing it up with different seasonal vegetables.
Spinach & Artichoke Dip PastaRating: 4 stars13If you’ve ever wanted to make a meal out of warm spinach and artichoke
hese Easy Healthy Dinner Recipes are delicious! Whether you’re cooking for two or cooking for a family there is a recipe for everyone!
If you’re wondering what should I make for dinner tonight – look no further. These healthy dinner recipes are for you. It can sometimes feel difficult to cook a delicious, fun and healthy meal that your family will love every day – but it doesn’t have to be!
Eating healthy doesn’t have to take a ton of time, energy or money. These easy clean eating recipes are guaranteed to help you get dinner on the table.
This post is filled with healthy dinner ideas that will help you get dinner on the table!
We’ve got healthy dinner options from Chicken Pot Pie Soup to Pulled Pork – all are healthy cheap meals that anyone can master.
healthy chicken dinner recipes:
homemade hamburger helper
Homemade Hamburger Helper
Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Recipe is the perfect light dinner. Learn how to make chicken pot pie in under an hour for a delicious meal!
Lemon Chicken Soup is a delicious dinner idea. Easy to make in the instant pot, crockpot or on the stove. Lemony and healthy!
Healthy Orange Chicken (pictured above) is the most popular recipe on our site. Have you tried it?
Baked Chicken Tenders are a favorite in our house. You can’t go wrong with pairing them with our Healthy Baked French Fries!
Healthy Chicken Pot Pie Soup is SO cozy and delicious.
Instant Pot Chicken Fried Rice is the perfect quick, one pot dinner. It’s done in under 30 minutes.
Baked Boneless Chicken Breasts that are so juicy and delicious and the perfect protein for dinner or meal prep!
Chicken Vegetable Soup is an easy dinner idea loaded with veggies and packed with protein and can be made in your crockpot, instant pot, or on your stove!
Crockpot Whole Chicken is a must try. If you’re afraid of cooking a whole chicken, this recipe is basically fool proof!
Pineapple Grilled Chicken is delicious and easy to make! A simple Hawaiian Chicken recipe that’s healthy and tasty!
White Bean Chicken Chili is easy and healthy. Make it in the crockpot, instant pot or on the stove for a delicious, protein packed dinner!
Chicken and Broccoli Stir Fry is healthy and delicious. Gluten free and easily modified for a paleo/keto friendly dinner.
Baked Chicken Parmesan is so easy to make! Perfectly crispy, coated with a delicious sauce and cheese for a healthy dinner!
Instant Pot Chicken Parmesan is a low carb chicken parmesan that is done in under an hour in the pressure cooker!
Buffalo Chicken Casserole is made with simple ingredients like potatoes & chicken in under an hour for an easy dinner. Quick, simple and delicious.
Instant Pot Orange Chicken is done in under an hour with only one pot! Delicious & easy to make.
Chicken Paella is our favorite way to cook chicken and rice. Loaded with flavor and veggies!
Salsa Verde Chicken Recipe can be made in your slow cooker, instant pot or on the stove. Great for tacos or with rice.