With Easy Meals with Quinoa, you will learn how to improvise your cooking without losing the taste. Of course, nothing beats a meal cooked with love but it’s not always easy to find the time or energy. With fresh ingredients and some easy-to-follow recipes, Quinoa offers a very practical and quick solution to creating delicious meals that are nutritious and healthy.
BEST QUICK AND HEALTHY QUINOA RECIPES
So easy, nutritious and hearty. Best of all, they don’t even taste “healthy”!
1. Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – A lightened-up, healthy enchilada bake chockfull of quinoa, black beans and cheesy goodness.
2. Kale Salad with Meyer Lemon Vinaigrette – Perfect as a light lunch or even a meatless Monday dinner option.
3. Quinoa Stuffed Bell Peppers – These stuffed bell peppers will provide the nutrition that you need for a healthy, balanced meal.
4. Blueberry Breakfast Quinoa – Start your day off right with this protein-packed breakfast bowl.
5. Roasted Shrimp Quinoa Spring Rolls – Quinoa is a wonderful protein-packed substitute for rice noodles in these easy peasy spring rolls.
6. Whole Food’s California Quinoa Salad – A healthy, nutritious copycat recipe that tastes 1000x better than the store-bought version.
7. Garlic Mushroom Quinoa – An easy, healthy side dish that you’ll want to make with every single meal.
8. Strawberry Quinoa Salad – A healthy, filling salad tossed in a sweet and tangy balsamic vinaigrette, creating the perfect blend of flavors.
9. Quinoa Chicken Parmesan – With an amazingly crisp quinoa crust, you’ll never guess that this is actually so healthy and packed with tons of protein.
10. Black Bean Quinoa Salad – A light and refreshing salad tossed in an orange vinaigrette, loaded with plenty of fiber.
Try this superfood in our super recipes.
- Tuna, avocado & quinoa salad – A high protein meal with healthy fats from the avocado. This is the perfect salad to revive you after a morning workout and keep you going ’til lunch
- Watermelon & spinach super salad – Quinoa, toasted pumpkin seeds, feta and ripe watermelon make a fabulous and filling vegetarian supper that counts as 3 of your 5-a-day
- Easy prawn & quinoa salad – This fresh salad is 3 of your 5-a-day. With zingy lime and a hit of chilli heat, it’s also a great introduction to quinoa if you haven’t tried it before
- Charred baby aubergine & toasted quinoa salad – A fresh summer salad that won’t leave the veggies feeling left out come barbecue season. Grilled vegetables, herbs, quinoa and crunchy hazelnuts give a variety of gorgeous textures and flavours
- California quinoa & avocado salad – The tahini and avocado combo in this dressing is totally addictive. If you have ripe avocados to use up, this is a winning recipe
- Kale & quinoa patties – These veggie burgers are scrumptious and simple to make, top with fresh pesto and goat’s cheese for a light lunch or dinner
- Cardamom & peach quinoa porridge – A healthy breakfast of oats and quinoa with fresh ripe peach. Almond milk makes its suitable for dairy-free and vegan diets
- Quinoa stew with squash, prunes & pomegranate – Get a dose of iron and protein from this healthy, squash casserole that’s full of texture and flavour
- Quinoa rice pilau with dill & roasted tomatoes – Whip up a quinoa rice marvel in minutes – it’s superhealthy and counts as 1 of 5-a-day
- Stuffed butternut squash with quinoa – A filling vegetarian supper of roasted squash with a healthy pepper, pine nut and olive-flecked quinoa stuffing
- Spicy vegetable & quinoa one-pot – This high fibre dish counts as 3 of your 5-a-day, with a creamy and spicy curried sauce
- Chargrilled turkey with quinoa tabbouleh & tahini dressing – This superhealthy supper is packed full of vibrant and fresh ingredients
- Spiced chicken balti – Compliments came rolling in about this almost as soon as the magazine went on sale. Try it and let us know your thoughts
- Mixed seed bread – This recipe uses a basic bread dough method, but the mix of flours gives an interesting texture and flavour
- Quinoa, lentil & feta salad – Quinoa, a protein-rich seed, makes a great substitute for rice or couscous
- Spicy Cajun chicken quinoa – Protein-packed quinoa makes this midweek meal a superhealthy option
- Quinoa with stir-fried winter veg – Quinoa is protein-rich, low-fat, gluten-free and makes a nutritious change from rice or pasta
- Sweet potato & black bean chilli with zesty quinoa – Full of flavour and nutritionally-balanced, this hearty chilli will keep both vegans and meat-eaters happy
- Spiced turkey patties with fruity quinoa salad – Spice up lean meatballs with coriander and cumin seeds, then serve on a salad of quinoa, red onions, carrots, pomegranate and parsley
- Quinoa, squash & broccoli salad – Combine this healthy grain with vegetarian ingredients. Feta cheese, pumpkin seeds, cranberries, parsley and butternut squash work together a treat
- Summer fruit quinoa salad – Jazz up this good-for-you grain with some stone fruits like apricots, peaches and nectarines- add a little mint and parsley for colour and flavour
- Chicken & quinoa salad with beetroot yogurt – Beetroot adds a vibrant purple hue to this roast chicken dish with supergrains, vegetables and lemon
- Toasted quinoa, lentil & poached salmon salad – Great if you’re following a low-cholesterol diet, this fresh plate of greens contains nutty, toasted supergrains and flavoursome lemon and herbs
- Spicy tuna quinoa salad – Ready-to-eat pouches of grain mean you can have a healthy lunch in minutes. Mix with veg and sustainable tuna
Best Easy Quinoa Recipes
These are the best 30 Easy Quinoa Recipes for healthy whole-grain breakfasts, dinner, snacks, and desserts!
One of my favorite things about quinoa is how easy it is to prepare
It’s also an incredibly versatile grain. From sweet to savory, you can enjoy quinoa in dozens of delicious ways. It works at breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert.
The 25 quinoa recipes on this list include my quickest and easiest. From one-pan meal prep recipes to 30-minute dinners, you’ll find unique and healthy gluten-free, vegan and meat-based recipes featuring my favorite grain.
If you’re short on time or just love a simple recipe, here are our 25 best recipes for quinoa that are fast, easy, and delicious.
30 Best Fast and Easy Quinoa Recipes
Best Quinoa Breakfast Recipes
- Healthy Carrot Cake Smoothie is bright and vibrant with a healthy dose of vitamin C and protein. The best part? It tastes like dessert for breakfast!
- Quinoa Breakfast Tacos with Kale + Butternut Squash. This recipe unites the nutrition powerhouses quinoa and kale in this savory breakfast that’s as fast to make as it is to eat!
- Healthy Chocolate Quinoa Breakfast Bowl is a decadent and inviting morning meal. Chocolate adds antioxidants, while quinoa brings ts the protein to keep you full all morning.
- Apple Cinnamon Quinoa Breakfast Bake is a warming and hearty baked breakfast with fall flavors.
Best Easy Quinoa Soup Recipes
- Creamy Coconut & Mushroom Soup. Coconut milk adds just the right amount of body and creaminess to this dairy-free soup. This bowl is so full of umami flavors it’s hard to believe how fast and easy it is to make!
- Slow Cooker Coconut Quinoa Curry. This one might take a little longer than the super-fast recipes on the list. But thanks to a slow cooker, it couldn’t be easier to make this hands-off quinoa curry soup.
- Spring Vegetable Quinoa Minestrone. Crisp springtime vegetables add freshness, color, and nutrition to this light and healthy vegetable quinoa soup recipe.
- 30-Minute Roasted Garlic Cauliflower Chowder. That’s right: just half an hour to make an insanely creamy and flavor-packed roasted garlic cauliflower chowder perfect for a chilly night.