Finger Food With Meat. You know you’ve reached adulthood when you’re more excited about the snacks at a dinner party than the dinner itself. While appetizers may have started out as a way to curb your hunger while you wait for your main meal, these days they’re just as likely to be the star of the show.
Finger Food With Meat
Whether it’s for game day, a house party or even a casual game night, party snacks have never been easier. These delicious meat appetizers are sure to be welcomed by even the pickiest eaters.
Hope you enjoy! And don’t forget to pin your favorite of these meat appetizers so you can come back to it later.
1. Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites
These Brown Sugar Bacon Wrapped Pineapple Bites are easy appetizers for parties, tailgating, or to eat as snacks.
Add in some smoked paprika to take the flavors of Hawaiian pizza to the next level!
Make this easy, three ingredient appetizer for your next football watching party!
2. Saucy Asian Meatballs
You will love this delicious saucy Asian meatballs recipe! It’s so flavorful, saucy, and perfect for game day or as an appetizer for special occasions.
3. Sweet and Spicy Bacon Wrapped Meatballs
Not only does the bacon get crispy, the sugar gets crunchy too, for some amazing texture and flavor.
Leave the toothpicks in the bacon wrapped meatballs, so that they are an easy-to-eat, finger food at your party.
4. Chili’s Chicken Crispers
Chili’s Chicken Crispers copycat with the delicious shatteringly crispy crust that Chili’s crispers famously have, but made at home! So easy to make and also a great batter for fish too!
5. Firecracker Chicken Meatballs
This is my favorite way to eat chicken meatballs. They’re spiced up with a sweet, savory, and spicy firecracker sauce. They’re tender, filled with flavor, and require minimum work!
6. Glazed Kielbasa Bites
These glazed kielbasa bites are the perfect make ahead, bite-sized appetizer. It has a sweet and salty flavor that people can’t stop eating!
7. Little Smokies Crescent Rolls
These are such an easy appetizer and so classic. Cocktail weenies such as Lil Smokies are simply wrapped in crescent dough and baked. The results are definitely more than the sum of the parts
8. Honey Garlic Chicken Skewers
I’m excited to share this easy honey garlic chicken skewer recipe with you all. It’s perfect for an appetizer that everyone will enjoy.
9. Air Fryer Turkey Meatballs
These are very, very versatile.
Serve as an appetizer, in a sandwich or toss them in your regular pasta sauce and serve over cauliflower rice or veggie noodles for a low carb yet comforting meal.
Feel free to serve them over regular pasta or rice too. Super easy to double or triple the recipe to feed a crowd.
10. Maple Caramel Bacon Crack
Highly addictive, sweet, smoky and SO easy, this Maple Caramel Bacon Crack is your one-way ticket to flavortown. The four simple ingredients are probably in your pantry right now! Once you go bacon crack, you can’t go back
11. Honey, Soy & Sriracha Cocktail Sausages
Deliciously sweet, sticky and spicy cocktail sausages. Perfect for entertaining!
Finger Food Ideas
Epic appetizers are a *must* for entertaining year-round, and we especially love starting with delicious finger food ideas. If you want to take your bite-sized appetizer recipes a bit further, skewer those tasty bites with a toothpick so everyone can grab and go as they please. It also means you aren’t left with tons of dishes, so you can spend more time relaxing post-meal.
Lemongrass And Sriracha Grilled Chicken Kebabs
- Upgrade your weeknight meals with some new flavors. First, create an easy marinade with fish sauce, lime juice, sugar, garlic, and Sriracha. Allow your diced chicken to marinate in it for 15 minutes, then thread your veggies onto skewers for a quick and healthy appetizer idea.
Oven Fried Southern Hot Honey Popcorn Chicken
- This recipe seamlessly combines sweet honey, flavorful garlic, and spicy chili powder for a chicken appetizer that will put everyone in a good mood! If you’re a fan of more mild food, mess around with the ingredient ratio to figure out which spice level you like the most.
Copycat Chick Fil A Nugget + Sauce
- If you’re looking for a cheaper alternative to restaurant chicken nuggets, consider making them yourself! They make a great addition to any school or work lunch, and all you need to make the sauce is mayo, honey, yellow mustard, barbecue sauce, and lemon juice. Easy peasy!
Chicken Caesar Salad Pinwheels
- When you’re serving passable dishes, salads can be a bit too fussy for their own good. Get that creamy crunch you desire in an easy-to-eat package by rolling chicken Caesar salad in a tortilla and slicing into pinwheels. We love that this can be executed in five minutes or less by mixing chicken, salad dressing, parmesan, lettuce, and crumbled croutons together, and then rolling the mixture onto several flatbreads. The key to getting even bites is roll the wraps tightly and then place five toothpicks, spaced evenly, on the roll so you know where to cut.
Chicken Satay Skewers With Peanut Sauce
- Chicken marinated in coconut milk and spices becomes tender and moist on the grill. Pair these skewers with a sweet and sticky peanut sauce for extra flavor.
Hawaiian Chicken Bites
- Bring your favorite pizza toppings into cocktail hour with these sweet and sour Hawaiian chicken skewers. Brush with your favorite BBQ sauce and add a chunk of SPAM for an authentic flavor.
Mini Chicken and Waffles
- There’s no shame in using frozen food to your advantage. For this easy finger food recipe all you need is frozen chicken, mini toaster waffles, maple syrup, sea salt, and herbs de Provence. Cook the chicken according the the directions on the package and then dress ’em up by assembling on top of the heated mini waffles and sticking a toothpick through it. Add a healthy dose a salt and herbs to bring out some flavor and drizzle with syrup to serve. Easy peasy!
Sweet Potato + Goat Cheese + Agave Bites
- This recipe is almost too easy to believe! The tasty combo of goat cheese, sweet potatoes, and agave is a simple way to get a healthy dose of vitamin A and calcium while still getting a bit of sweetness. Not a fan of agave? Just swap for honey instead. We’ll be making this all summer long. (via Brit + Co)
Nacho Fries with Chipotle Queso
- Cheese fries are already tasty on their own but this Taco Bell-inspired recipe upgrades them with nacho seasoning and peppers. They’re great for game day, your next picnic, or will even satisfy the fam once the holiday season comes back around.
Mini Cheese Balls
- These mini bites have everything we love about cheese balls, without committing to a giant appetizer that we might not be able to finish. Use a melon baller or a similar scoop to make the balls, and finish by rolling in pistachios for some extra crunch and saltiness.
Mac ‘n’ Cheese Donuts
- If we’re sticking to finger foods, that eliminates a lot of our favorite recipes…unless we can figure out a way to make them handheld ;). Exhibit A: these macaroni and cheese donuts that put together two of our favorite foods, like, ever. You’ll want to add some egg to the mix before you bake to give them that fluffy donut finish, and don’t forget to top with bacon bits! (via Brit + Co)