Discover the latest recipes, nutrition tips and health information on our blog.
Food With Vitamin F
There are multiple benefits of having the right food. A diet rich in Vitamin F can not only boost immunity but also provide positive health outcomes.
Here’s a list of Vitamin F rich foods:
- All kinds of sprouts
- Almonds and Walnuts
- Chia seeds
- Sunflower seeds
- Hemp seeds
- Soybean oil, olive oil and corn oil
- Flaxseeds and flaxseed oil
- Dairy products
Benefits of Vitamin F in Functioning of the Body
Vitamin F plays many crucial roles in the functioning of your body. These include:
- 1. A Source of Good Calories: Vitamin F can provide up to 9 calories per gram.
- 2. Aids Growth of Cells: This vitamin provides structure and flexibility to the cells of your body.
- 3. Helps Convert into Other Healthy Fats: After being absorbed in the body, this vitamin is converted into other healthy fats, essential for health functioning of your body.
- 4. Helps Brain Development: This vitamin plays a key role in growth and development of your brain.
- 5. Aids Vision: This vitamin plays an important role in having a healthy vision and disease-free eyes.
- 6. Helps Improve Body’s Functioning: Your body converts both the fatty acids, found in this vitamin, into signaling compounds. This, in turn, helps your body to regulate crucial processes such as immune system response, blood clotting etc.
This vitamin has several health benefits as mentioned below:
- 1. Reducing Inflammation: The fatty acids found in this vitamin helps to reduce inflammation.
- 2. Improving Cardiovascular Functioning: Regular intake of Vitamin F can improve cardiovascular health.
- 3. Mental Health Benefits: A diet rich in Vitamin F can boost brain functioning.
- 4. Reduction in high blood Sugar: Replacing saturated fats with Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids can prevent the risk of Type 2 diabetes. For patients with diabetes, it can help control the spikes in blood sugar levels.
Benefits of Vitamin F for Skin
- 1. Skin Protection: By making ceramides on your skin, it helps build the outermost skin layer and protects your skin from UV light and pollutants.
- 2. Retains Moisture: The ceramides formed on your skin allows it to retain moisture.
- 3. Reduces Swelling in Skin: Vitamin F can protect your skin from medical conditions, like psoriasis and dermatitis.
- 4. Calms Skin: It can prevent blemishes and pimples.