Ramadan is a month that is considered as a time of spiritual reflection. It is thus called the “holy month” of the year. Muslim peoples keep fasting in the entire month with a lot of faiths and beliefs. But along with all the spiritual activities for the divine reflection in your life, you must remain fit and healthy as well and the best way to take proper care of the health is the food.
During the entire month, people get food only twice a day. One is called Sehri, which is done in the dawn (before the Sun rises) and the other is called Iftar, which is one in the evening (after the sun sets). Hence, you must get proper healthy meal to remain active the entire day. Here, we are going to introduce some healthy Ramadan recipes to you with the help of this blog. Having these menus in both of your food times, you will certainly feel the relaxation of the body and remain productive in the entire day.
Chocolate Mug Cake
- Cocoa powder
- Baking powder
How to make
- Take a mug and put flour, baking powder, cocoa powder in it.
- Now add some salt and jaggery and mix well.
- Add some milk and oil to get a mixture. Avoid lumps in it.
- Now add some pieces of chocolate to it and mix well.
- Put the mug in the microwave for 2-3min.
- Take it out and check it with a toothpick. It should come clean.
- Once done, keep the mug for rest for a minute or so.
- Have it in your Sehri.
No fry Vada
- 1tsp of Mustard seeds
- 1tsp salt
- 1tsp Red chili powder
- 1tsp black salt
- 1tsp turmeric powder
- 100g gram flour
- 1tsp refined oil
- 5g coriander roots
- 1 onion
- 2-3 potato
- 8g curry leaves
- ½ cup of rice flour
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 6 green chilies
How to make
- Pressure cook the potatoes with salt.
- Once they get boiled, mash them well with the chopped chilies, onion, and coriander.
- Now put a pan on the oven and heat it.
- Add some oil to it.
- Toss the rest chilies in it till it gets blistered.
- Add some mustard seeds and curry leaves to it.
- Now put the potato mixture to it and combine everything well.
- Keep it for some time to cool down.
- Now shape the mixture in small round patties with a tip of your index finger in the middle. Keep them aside.
- Take another bowl and add rice flour, gram flour, black salt, red chili powder, baking soda, turmeric powder, and mix them well.
- Now gradually add water to get a thick mixture for coating the patties.
- Heat a non-stick pan and add oil to it.
- Now put the coated patties one by one and let it get fried.
- Once they get golden browned, take them out of the pan.
- Serve it with chutney and sauteed chilies.
Keep yourself healthy without compromising with your taste of mouth at all. Stay tuned with us and we will bring more tasty and healthy Ramadan recipes for you!