Foods are life and love for everyone. It is,in fact, amongst the basic needs to live in the world. But with having the desire to stay healthy and fit, most of the time, people give up on getting healthier foods and intake tasteless foods. But today, health and fitness are possible only with delicious foods. We, at Super healthy food, provide you Healthy and delicious recipes that you can prepare easily at home without bothering for time management.
Benefits of having healthy and tasty foods
Although you may get a number of food items to stay healthy and fit, if your mouth doesn’t get the taste, you get lesser food than usual, and it will subsequently make you weaker with time. That is why it is important to get foods that are tasty as well as healthy at the same time.
Moreover, if you get food forcefully without having the taste you want, the food cannot work for your growth or health at all. Scientists have found that having a diet plan by compromising the taste factor has led people to health deterioration. Hence, we promote healthy food without cooperating with the tastes at all. Here are some of the recipes of healthy dishes that your mouth will definitely love to have always.
Feta cheese Greek Salad
This healthy recipe will just take 20 min from you and give you a great experience on your dining time
• ½ cup of cornflower
• Salt to taste
• 1tsp of refined oil
• 2tsp of Couscous
• 1 pinch oregano herbs
• 1 tablespoon of salad oil
• 1 unit Sundried Tomatoes
• 3 ½ units of green olives
• 3 ½ units of black pitted olives
• ½tsp of sunflower seeds
• ½tsp of curd
• 2tsp of feta cheese
• 1 glass of water
• 1 psc garlic
• 1tsp pepper
• 1tsp lemon juice
• Thyme, Onion, Celery, Leeks, Sweet potato, Iceberg Lettuce, leaf Lettuce, Lolo Roso Lettuce, English cucumber, capsicum, lime zest
• Take cornflower in a bowl.
• Add curd, salt, water, oil in it.
• Make a dough out of it.
• Now divide them in small smalls
• Make it flat and round shaped chapattis.
• Now heat a Tawa and cook the chapatis
• Take a pan
• Add oil in it
• Now add chopped onion, garlic, celery, leeks, carrot and thyme to it and saute well
For Lemon Couscous
• Take a bowl and add sautéed veggies, salt, pepper, couscous and lemon zest to it.
• Now, pour hot water on the mixture and leave for 5 min.
For Greek Vinaigrette
• Add oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic, lemon juice, boiled sweet potato, water and blend them well.
• Make a smooth emulsion out of the mixture.
Serve all these on a plate and garnish with sunflower seeds, whole wheat chips, soaked sun-dried tomatoes, mint leaves and give a topping with feta cheese. Have it alongside Greek vinaigrette
Prepare this healthy and tasty recipe for your breakfast or lunch and make your entire day more energetic and productive. Keep in touch with us and read our blogs to get more healthy and tasty recipes.