Have you ever been hunting for how to make banana bread without oven? It is a noble goal, as who wants to go through the hassle of cooking when you’re so busy! That’s why in this recipe I’ll give you a brief overview of the number one way of making banana bread.
It’s the season for fresh bananas and great recipes! But if you don’t have an oven for making banana bread, these instructions will show you how to make banana bread without an oven.
Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe Without Oven
Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe Without Oven. Chocolate Cake Recipe by Kitchen With Amna
How to make Chocolate Banana Bread Recipe Without Oven at Home with Quick and Easy Method. A Step by Step Chocolate Banana Bread/Cake Recipe .Chocolate Banana Bread
Plain Flour 1.5 Cups
Cocoa Powder 1/3 Cup
Melted Butter 1/2 Cup
Sugar 1/2 Cup
Brown Sugar 1/4 Cup
Almond as you required
Vanilla Essence 1 tsp
Baking Powder 1 tsp
Baking Soda 1/4 tsp
Step 1: Take a pot and put salt and place a stand/metal bowl and cover with lid and preheat it until your bread/cake batter is ready to bake.
Step 2: Take a bowl and add Plain Flour, Cocoa Powder, Baking Powder, Baking Soda and mix it well your dry batter is ready.
Step 3: Now take a large bowl and add Bananas and mashed them and then add Eggs and whisk it well and then add Melted Butter and whisk it well and then add Sugar, Brown Sugar, Vanilla Essence and whisk it well and then add dry batter from step 1 (gradually) and fold it well.
Step 4: Now your bread/Cake batter is ready, now take a Bread/Cake Mould and grease with oil and place a butter paper and put this batter and set it well and then sprinkle chopped almonds and bake it into preheated pot for 1 hour on medium to low flame. After that your Banana Chocolate Bread is Ready.
STOVETOP BANANA BREAD
This easy stovetop recipe can cook an entire skillet’s worth of banana bread in under 20 minutes, start to finish. Enjoy a slice of warm sweet bread and forget about the oven!
Ever find yourself without an oven and with ripe bananas? It happens more often than we’d like to admit and while you could simply freeze those bananas for later, why not enjoy them now?
With this no oven banana bread recipe you can enjoy the flavor of a freshly baked loaf in under half the time it would normally take to bake it. While it won’t be exactly the same, it is a good little snack in its own right. Enjoy your skillet banana bread warm and within minutes.
- Ripe bananas
- Baking soda
Subscribe to Beeyond Cereal!
Get updates on the latest posts and more from Beeyond Cereal straight to your inbox.SUBSCRIBEI consent to receiving emails and personalized ads.
🍴 RECIPE TIPS
If you don’t have a large skillet with a fitted lid, you want to use a large pot as I did.
Stovetop baking is different from oven baking in many ways. With oven baking heat goes from the top and bottom to bake goods and meats evenly while creating a firm crust that holds in moisture.
With stovetop baking we have heat coming up from the bottom and only a little residual heat coming in from the sides.
This banana bread won’t look like anything you’re used to because it was cooked solely from the bottom. With a fitted lid on the skillet, we trap heat to steam the top of the bread while the bottom bakes. Giving us a paler color and no golden-brown crust.
Making this banana bread on stove top ranges is easy but it happens quite quickly too so keep a watchful eye and don’t leave it unattended. Banana bread without an oven will look different but will still taste great.
Moist Banana Bread Without Oven
- Serves:5 People
- Prep Time:20
Banana bread is a type of bread made from mashed bananas. It is a moist, sweet, cake-like quick bread. This recipe of no oven moist banana bread is one of my all time favorite and easy to make recipe. Whenever I found leftover ripe bananas at my home I prepare the banana bread and every time it is finished in no time as it is one of my family favorite recipe. This bakery style moist banana bread recipe without oven is the very best way to use up overripe bananas. As always I have given a step by step recipe of this homemade banana bread.
- پکے ہوئے کیلے Ripe Banana 3
- مکھن Butter at room temperature 1/2 cup
- چینی White sugar 3/4 cup
- انڈے Eggs room temperature 2
- میدہ All purpose flour 1and 1/2 cup
- بیکنگ سوڈا Baking soda 1 teaspoon
- نمک salt 1/4 teaspoon
- ونیلا ایسنس Vanilla essence 1/2 teaspoon
- اخروٹ Walnuts (roasted and chopped) 1 cup
- کشمش Raisins 1/2 cup
- Pre heat a big pot with a wire stand in it on low to medium flame.
- In a bowl add room temperature butter and sugar and blend together to combine.
- In another bowl peel off the bananas and mash with a fork.
- Add these mashed bananas into the butter sugar mixture along with 2 eggs and mix these together until combined.
- Strain all purpose flour, salt, baking soda and whisk together.
- Then add these dry ingredients into the butter mixture and stir to combine.(reserve 1-2 tablespoons of dry ingredients for later use).
- Add walnuts, raisins in these dry ingredients and combine well. By doing this the walnuts and raisins will not sink in the bottom of bread and will spread evenly.
- Add vanilla essence raisins and walnuts in the prepared mixture and fold these together with a spatula.
- Grease a loaf pan with butter or oil and line with butter paper. (You may even dust some all purpose flour in it. Shake the extra flour out of the pan. This will help the banana bread to not stick to the pan).
- Then transfer the batter to the prepared pan, lightly smooth out the top.
- Bake in the pre heated pot for 55-60 minutes or until a tooth pick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- When it baked take it out of the oven and let it rest in the pan for about 10 minutes before transferring it to a wire rack to cool to room temperature.
- Once it came to the room temperature cut the it into slices and serve.
- Bakery style moist banana bread is ready to enjoy.
- Walnuts are optional in this recipe but they give a very good flavor and aroma to the bread.
- I used ghee in this recipe instead of butter and the result was same as butter. If you want to use ghee measure it and then melt it completely. Put it in the fridge for 10-15 minutes (or until it becomes thick). Do not over chill it we do not need hard ghee it should be soft but not melted.
- For ease of everyone I used no oven baking technique but you can easily bake this bread in the oven. Pre heat the oven at 180 °C before you start preparing the batter for bread. Then bake in the pre heated oven at 180 °C for 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Do remember that for baking any recipe we used leveled cups and spoons in measurement. Do not over fill. Also for exact measurements and good result always use measuring cups and spoons for baking.