Ever wondered How To Make Banana Daiquiri?Banana Daiquiri is a blender drink, blended with ice, rum and fruit. You can make this with the use of a blender easily. Banana Daiquiri is the most simple and delicious drink. This recipe makes four servings.
For those who want to try some new summer cocktails, we have the right one for you. Banana daiquiri is a simple mixture of frozen slices of bananas, orange juice and rum. All you have to do is blend them together and enjoy the tasty drink. Here is how you can make a banana daiquiri at home.
2 large bananas, sliced, divided
1 cup coconut milk, divided
1 lime, juiced, divided
1/2 cup sugar, divided
6 cups ice, divided
4 ounces white rum, optional, dividedAdd to Shopping List
- Into a blender add 1 banana, 1/2 cup coconut milk, 1/2 of the lime juice, 1/4 cup of the sugar, and 3 cups of ice and add 2 ounces of rum if desired. Blend until smooth, about 1 minute. Pour into 2 tall glasses, and repeat for 2 more drinks.
Frozen Banana Daiquiri
|Nutrition Facts (per serving)|
Show Full Nutrition Label(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)SAVE RECIPE
The banana daiquiri is a fun cocktail to blend up on hot summer days. It’s also very delicious, and there are countless ways that you can customize the recipe to fit your mood or what’s in the kitchen at the moment.
A popular frozen cocktail, the banana daiquiri is easy to make and a nice change from the strawberry daiquiri. Building on the standard daiquiri ingredients of rum, triple sec, lime juice, and a sweetener, you’ll simply add a whole banana to the blender.
With this basic recipe, you can take the banana cocktail to a new level by adding or swapping ingredients: Use a banana, coconut, or darker rum, toss in more fruits, or transform it from a slushie into a smoothie with a little cream. The only limit is your imagination and the ingredients you have on hand… Have fun with it and enjoy your banana daiquiri experiments.
“Bananas are a fantastic cocktail ingredient, particularly with rum. As noted, make sure the banana is good and ripe, that will mean it’s sweet and at its most banana-y. You may have to adjust the sugar as all bananas will be different. I like to use demerara sugar for a little added caramelized richness.
- 1 cup ice
- 1 medium banana, sliced
- 1 1/2 ounces light rum
- 1/2 ounce triple sec
- 1/2 ounce lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Maraschino cherries, for garnish
Steps to Make It
- Gather the ingredients.
- In a blender, add the ice, banana, rum, triple sec, lime juice, and sugar.
- Blend on low speed for a few seconds, then at high speed until smooth.
- Pour the contents into a chilled hurricane glass.
- Garnish with maraschino cherries. Serve and enjoy.
- Bananas get sweeter as they ripen so try to avoid fruit that still has a little green on the peel. In fact, the daiquiri is a perfect use for bananas that are a little too ripe to eat but not quite ready to be used in banana bread.
- For a more even consistency, briefly blend the banana and ice before adding the liquid ingredients.
- One cup of ice is about five or six average-sized ice cubes.
- If the banana daiquiri’s a little too thin, add a couple of ice cubes and blend again. Too thick? Add an extra splash of a liquid ingredient.
What Rum Is Best in a Banana Daiquiri?
White rum is typically used in a banana daiquiri, and quality rum will produce a better-tasting cocktail. Pour aged, dark, or spiced rum instead for a little more flavor. Coconut rum is a popular option for this drink, and it’s a great use for banana rum, too.
Transport yourself to a sunny beach with this tropical cocktail packed with fresh banana, white rum, lime juice and Cointreau
Mix up this fruity banana daiquiri, then check out our frozen strawberry daiquiri, raspberry daiquiri, piña colada and more rum cocktail recipes. Want a non-alcoholic option? Try our refreshing daiquiri mocktail instead.
- 1 banana, peeled and roughly chopped
- 50ml white rum
- 25ml lime juice
- 1 tbsp Cointreau or sugar syrup
- maraschino cherries and banana slices, to garnish
- STEP 1Put the banana, rum, lime juice and Cointreau or sugar syrup in a blender and blitz until smooth.
- STEP 2Pour the daiquiri into a hurricane glass. Skewer a banana slice and a couple of maraschino cherries onto a cocktail skewer, and use this to garnish the glass.