I’m going to share with you how to make banana pudding step by step. You can also check out my article on how to make pudding without staples . However this article explained everything in great detail.
Sometimes you just have to learn how to make something step by step. I’m talking about one of the most classic recipes of all time, Banana Pudding. Let me show you how!
How to Make Banana Pudding
Introduction: How to Make Banana Pudding
After reading these clear instructions on banana pudding you should be an expert at it. It’s really the easiest thing to make if you ask me. It only takes a few steps and is very simple to make. Just follow these few easy steps and you’ll be ready.
1 Box of Vanilla Wafer Cookies
8-10 Medium Bananas
4 cups of cold milk
1 Box of Instant Vanilla Pudding/ Banana pudding can be used also
2 Cups of Whipped Cream
1 Medium Bowls
1 Large Bowl or Pan
1 Large Spoon
1 Hand Blender
2 cups of whipped creamAdd TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Prepare the pudding. Mix the pudding mix and 2 cups of cold milk in a medium bowl.Add TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Peel and slice the bananas. Set them aside to prepare for the next thingAdd TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Using your medium bowl, blend the last 2 cups of milk, add in the instant vanilla pudding mix and continue blending the mixture with your hand blender. Last add in 2 cups of whipped cream until the pudding is frothy in texture.Add TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Next, put your vanilla wafers in a large bowl or pan. Lay the cookies next to each other, very close to each other. Be sure to cover the sides of the pan as well.Add TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Add the sliced bananas to the top of the cookies. Spread them evenly over every cookie and try to cover every corner.Add TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Spread the pudding mixture evenly over the cookies and bananasAdd TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
If there are any extra cookies and bananas left, they can be added to the top of the mixture.Add TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Refrigerate for 4 hours before serving.Add TipAsk QuestionCommentDownload
Step 9: Ending
After you have finished all the steps and the banana pudding has been refrigerator take to enjoy a nice , sweet, dessert. IT can be served with anything
The Best Banana Pudding
The best no bake banana pudding you will ever find (or so I’ve been told by many).
Read the full recipe after the video.
Total:25 minsPrep:25 minsServings:20Yield:20 servings
Decrease Serving20Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 20 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 (12 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 14 bananas, sliced
- Step 1In a large mixing bowl, beat pudding mix and milk 2 minutes. Blend in condensed milk until smooth. Stir in vanilla and fold in whipped topping. Layer wafers, bananas and pudding mixture in a glass serving bowl. Chill until serving.
Homemade Banana Pudding
This banana pudding from scratch recipe was handed down from my grandmother. My whole family loves it and we all grew up on it! Hope you enjoy it!
Cook:20 minsAdditional:1 hrTotal:1 hr 30 minsPrep:10 minsServings:4Yield:4 servings
Decrease Serving4Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 4 servingsIngredient Checklist
- ⅔ cup white sugar
- ⅓ cup all-purpose flour
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 2 cups milk
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 2 bananas, peeled and sliced
- ½ (12 ounce) package vanilla wafer cookies
- Step 1In medium saucepan combine sugar, flour, and salt. Add eggs and stir well. Stir in milk, and cook over low heat, stirring constantly. When mixture begins to thicken, remove from heat and continue to stir, cooling slightly. Stir in vanilla and butter until smooth.
- Step 2Layer pudding with bananas and vanilla wafers in a serving dish. Chill at least one hour in refrigerator before serving.