This is how to make a banana wafer pudding that tastes delicious, even if you’re a beginner cook. Yes, even if you’ve never cooked anything before, as long as you can follow a recipe, you can make this dessert.
Looking for Wafer Pudding Recipe? This delightful and delicious recipe for wafer pudding with bananas will become your favorite dessert! You’ll be amazed at how easy it is to make, and you’ll have a ton of fun preparing it. Even if it’s not summer. Or before lunch.
Bananarama Wafer Pudding
- Prep: 15 min
- Inactive: 2 hr 30 min
- Yield: 6 servings
2 cups fat-free milk
1 small (4-serving) package sugar-free fat-free instant vanilla pudding mix
24 reduced-fat vanilla round wafer cookies (recommended: Reduced Fat Nilla)
2 medium bananas, sliced
Fat-free whipped topping (thawed from frozen), optional
- Combine milk with pudding mix in a bowl. Beat with an electric mixer or a whisk for 2 minutes, or until thoroughly blended. Set aside.
- In a 9-inch square baking pan, arrange a layer of wafers, flat sides down, and then top with a layer of banana slices. Continue alternating layers until all of the wafers and banana slices are in the dish.
- Top the dish with the pudding and let it seep down in between the wafer and banana layers. Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours. If desired, add whipped topping before serving.
A banana pudding with cream cheese, condensed milk, and vanilla wafers that’s quick and easy to make. Enjoy!
Additional:3 hrsTotal:3 hrs 30 minsPrep:30 minsServings:12Yield:1 (9×13-inch) dish
Decrease Serving12Increase ServingAdjustOriginal recipe yields 12 servingsIngredient Checklist
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 cups cold skim milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- ½ (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
- 4 bananas, sliced
- Step 1Beat cream cheese in a large bowl until fluffy. Beat in condensed milk, then pudding mix. Gradually mix in cold milk until smooth, followed by vanilla. Fold in 1/2 of the whipped topping.
- Step 2Line the bottom of a 9×13-inch dish with vanilla wafers. Arrange sliced bananas evenly on top. Cover with pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped topping.
- Step 3Cover and chill in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours before serving.
Banana Wafer Pudding Recipe
This rich, creamy classic is bursting with banana and vanilla flavors.
16 3/4-cup servings
15 min (plus 3 hours in fridge)
● 1 (12-oz) box of vanilla wafers● 1/3 cup chopped pecans● 1/3 cup butter or margarine (can substitute with light butter)● 3 bananas, sliced in circles● 3 cups cold fat-free milk● 1 (2.1-oz) package chocolate (or vanilla) instant pudding (can substitute with sugar-free, fat-free pudding)● 1/2 cup Ensure® Original Nutrition Powder Vanilla● 1 cup frozen lowfat whipped topping, thawed
Preheat oven to 325°F. Mix wafer crumbs, chopped pecans, and butter in 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Be sure crumbs are moistened well and press firmly onto bottom of dish. Bake 15 minutes or until lightly golden brown. Let crumb mixture cool for at least 10 minutes. Top crumb crust with banana slices.In large bowl, add Ensure Powder, pudding mix, and milk. Beat with wire whisk until well blended. Spoon half of the pudding mixture over the banana layer. Stir 1 cup of whipped topping into the remaining pudding mixture and pour over banana slices. Refrigerate for 3 hours. Serve with a dollop of whipped topping. Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
Serving Size 3/4 cupCalories 220Calories from Fat 90Amount Per Serving% Daily Value†Total Fat 10g15%Saturated Fat 4g20%Trans Fat 0gCholesterol 20mg7%Sodium 190mg8%Potassium 235mg7%Total Carb. 31g10%Dietary Fiber 1g4%Sugars 18gProtein 4g8%Vitamin A6%Vitamin C8%Calcium10%Iron4%