Looking for tips on how to reduce belly fat with juice? There are certain things a person can do to help improve their health and lose weight. These fat-burning strategies are simple and can be easily applied at home. Every one wants to reduce belly fat. We are going to give you some important tips to reduce weight from the most common place in bodies, belly or waist. It will surely help you reducing your belly fat within 2 to 3 months regularly.
10 Fat Burning Juices You Must Have for Quick Weight Loss
Juices for weight loss: These juices not only help you lose weight but they also offer a host of other health benefits. Have a look.
These juices can do wonders for your weight loss diet.
- Fresh juices provide minerals, vitamins, fibre and antioxidants
- They boost metabolism which helps in burning more calories
- Opt for fruits & veggies with high water and fibre content for juicing
Juicing for weight loss is not a new concept. It’s been doing the rounds since a few years. But, what we’re telling you here is not to go on a liquid diet but to add certain fresh juices to your daily meals that can help speed up weight loss. Drinking fresh juices is also a great way to load up on a variety of minerals, vitamins, fibre and antioxidants – all of which aid in revving up your metabolism and thus, you are able to burn more calories. These weight loss juices not only help you lose weight but they also offer a host of other health benefits. In order to lose weight, it is imperative to load up on a healthy diet. A juice diet would help you achieve your weight loss goals.
Here’s a list of some fat burning juices that you can savour without any guilt:
1. Carrot JuiceCarrots juice is great for weight loss as carrots are low in calories and full of fibre. A tall glass of carrot juice will keep you full until lunch, so you don’t have to worry about unwanted snack attacks. It had also been recommended that the best way to have carrots is in its raw form. Therefore, juicing it up could be a great idea. Carrot juice is also known increase bile secretion which helps in burning fat thus aiding weight loss. Add an apple, half an orange and some ginger to make a wonderful detox drink that will flush out all the toxins. So the next time you plan to go on a juice diet, bring this carrot juice to your rescue.
Carrots juice is great for weight loss as carrots are low in calories. Photo Credit: Istock
2. Karela JuiceIt may not sound palatable to juice but the bitter gourd, but the truth is that it really helps in losing weight. Drinking karela juice regularly stimulates the liver to secrete bile acids which are required for metabolising the fat. Moreover, karela is very low in calories. A 100 gram serving of bitter gourds contains just 17 calories! This is the best juice for weight loss.
Drinking karela juice regularly stimulates the liver. Photo Credit: Istock
3. Cucumber JuiceFoods that have high water content are low in calories. It is easy to understand that in order to lose weight you need to either eat less calories or burn more calories. Therefore, it’s a good idea to reserve a part of your meals for foods that not only low in calories but also keep you full for longer. Due to its high water and fibre content, cucumber juice fills you up easily and so, it can be a great meal filler. You can also squeeze some lime juice and add a few mint leaves to make a refreshing summer drink.
Cucumber juice fills you up easily. Photo Credit: Istock
4. Amla JuiceIt’s great to start off your day with a glass of amla juice. It helps in keeping your digestive system on track throughout the day and accelerates your metabolism. A faster metabolism helps in burning fat quickly. For better weight management, it is often suggested to drink amla juice on an empty stomach.
It’s great to start off your day with a glass of amla juice. Photo Credit: Istock
5. Pomegranate Juice Pomegranate juice is great for your skin and to get back your natural glow, but it may also help in weight loss. According to Delhi-based Weight Management Expert, Dr. Gargi Sharma, “Pomegranates are rich in antioxidants, polyphenols and conjugated linolenic acid – all of which help you burn fat and boost your metabolism. Pomegranate juice also helps in suppressing your appetite.”
Pomegranate juice helps in suppressing your appetite. Photo Credit: Istock
6. Cabbage JuiceCabbage juice helps in relieving a lot of stomach problems like bloating and indigestion, clears up your digestive tract and helps in quicker elimination of wastes. This aids your weight loss process. A lot of studies have shown that an increased intake of fiber can help in fighting fat. “High-fiber vegetables absorb the water in our body and form a gel like mass during digestion. This slows down the process and helps you to feel full for longer and prevents binging on other foods,” explains Weight Management Expert, Gargi Sharma. You can blend cabbage with an apple and lime or with sweet veggies like carrot and beetroot.
Cabbage juice helps in relieving a lot of stomach problems. Photo Credit: Istock
7. Watermelon JuiceThis juicy fruit provides only 30 calories per 100 grams and keeps you hydrated. “It is rich in amino acid arginine which helps in burning fat,” says Dr. Gargi Sharma.
This juicy fruit provides only 30 calories per 100 grams. Photo Credit: Istock
8. Orange JuiceFreshly squeezed orange juice could be a healthier, low-calorie alternative to all your fizzy drinks and colas. Orange is considered to be a negative calorie fruit which means that it contains fewer calories than what your body requires to burn it. Simply put, you burn more than you eat!
Orange is considered to be a negative calorie fruit. Photo Credit: Istock
9. Pineapple JuicePineapple juice is believed to be a great remedy for belly fat. An important enzyme called bromelain which is found in the juice of pineapple helps in metabolizing protein and burns away excess stomach fat. Moreover, bromelain works with other enzymes such as lipase to digest fats and suppress your appetite. Just like oranges, pineapple is also a catabolic food which means that your body spends more calories to burn the fruit than it actually contains.
Pineapple juice is believed to be a great remedy for belly fat. Photo Credit: Istock
10. Bottle Gourd JuiceThis refreshing summer superfood is also good for weight loss. In her book, ’25 Fat Burning Juice Recipes’, Asha Thorat writes that bottle gourd has been prescribed in Ayurveda as a natural way to reduce flab. Bottle gourd juice contains less calories with no fat and also keeps your body cool. Add these refreshing drinks to your weight loss regime and you won’t regret it.
These 10 easy-to-blend vegetable juices can help in weight loss and burn belly fat
01/11Best juices for weight loss
Juicing is an easy way to consume lots of nutrients without eating whole fruits and vegetables. But they lack in proteins, carbs, and fats. The juicing diet trend has gained popularity over the years. Some people use juicing as a so-called “detox” method. The most common diet nowadays is juice diet in which people replace their meals with juiced fruits and vegetables. So rather than going on a liquid diet, you can add some fresh juices to your diet to aid your weight loss process. Weight loss juices like carrot, bittergourd and amla juice not only help you lose weight but they also offer a myriad list of health benefits. Here is a list of juices that you can savour without guilt to achieve your weight loss goal.
Low in calories and loaded with fibre, carrot juice is an ideal drink for losing weight. Consuming a glass full of carrot juice not only helps you lose weight at a faster rate but keeps you full for longer. It is also known increase bile secretion which helps to burn fat and thus aids weight loss. Adding apple, orange and ginger to the carrot juice also helps in flushing out all the unwanted toxins from the body.
This refreshing drink also works magically for weight loss. According to Ayurveda, bottle gourd is an effective natural remedy to reduce flab. Bottle gourd juice contains fewer calories with no fat and also keeps your body cool and hydrated.
This nutritious drink will help in losing weight as it contains a large amount of potassium which helps in burning calories more effectively.The high fiber content in wheatgrass also helps in curbing hunger pangs.
Watermelon constitutes 90% water and is excellent for quick weight loss. It is packed with abundance of electrolytes, vitamins, and minerals, that keeps you hydrated and also helps in weight loss.
Cucumber is extremely low in calories which makes it a great option when you are losing weight. It will keep you feel full for longer due to its high fiber and water content. Squeeze some lime juice and add a few mint leaves to make this an ideal weightloss drink.
Cabbage juice helps in treating a lot of stomach issues like bloating and indigestion by clearing up your digestive tract by eliminating wastes from the body. It also make you feel full for longer and prevents binging. Thus, aiding your weight loss process. Avoid it if you suffer from gastric issues.
Drinking bittergourd juice daily helps in stimulating the liver to secrete bile acids which are required for metabolizing fat in the body. Karela is extremely low in calories with just 17 calories in 100 grams. This is the best juice for instant weight loss. It also brings down sugar levels naturally.
Beetroot juice is a great addition to your weight loss diet. Beets are a good source of both soluble and insoluble dietary fiber, which is helpful in maintaining proper bowel movement. If you suffer from anaemia, you must have juice of 1-2 beets daily.
Amla juice helps in boosting the metabolism of the body, thus reducing the accumulation of fat in the body. It is suggested to drink a glass of amla juice on an empty stomach in the morning with a drop of honey in it to reap weight loss benefits and keep you energetic throughout the day.
11/11Aloe vera juice
Aloe vera juice gives an instant boost to your metabolism. Consuming it regularly will not only promoto weight loss but also keep your hair healthy and skin glowing.
The 15 Best Juices For Weight Loss, According To Nutritionists
If you’re trying to lose weight, you’ve likely done an overhaul of your diet. Whether you’re doing a keto diet or intermittent fasting or made other changes, what you eat and drink plays a huge role in getting you to your goals. One drink that’s become especially popular among people who want to lose weight is juice. But, what’s the best way to use juices for weight loss? We’ve got answers for ya.
“The main way I’d use juice with a client is to boost hydration, vitamins, and minerals in their diet,” says Seattle-based registered nutritionist Ginger Hultin, RDN, owner of ChampagneNutrition and author of Anti-Inflammatory Diet Meal Prep and How to Eat to Beat Disease Cookbook. Juices can also be a great source of hydration and fiber, which makes it super filling, adds Amber Pankonin, RD, the owner of the food blog the Stirlist.
A juice fast is not be the best way to go, though. “If you’re only consuming juice, the initial weight loss you might see on the scale is due to water loss and you will quickly gain this back if you go back to eating the way you did before,” says Pankonin. Instead, she recommends including juice within your calorie goal or diet and aim to lose one to two pounds per week.
Can juices help you burn belly fat?
Unfortunately, they don’t. The body burns fat by using it for fuel, which often occurs when you work out more or eat the right kinds of foods on a regular, balanced schedule, Hultin says. So, simply drinking juice isn’t going to burn fat.
However, she points out that drinking juices does have other perks like improving nutrition and blood pressure or other markers of health.
Are homemade juices better than store-bought ones?
If you’re buying a juice off the shelf, there are a few things you need to look out for. “Store-bought juices can often be high in sugar and stripped of valuable nutrients like fiber and other phytochemicals,” says Pankonin. Juices made at home are often higher in fiber and you can control the amount of any added sugars or alternative sweeteners that you use, she adds.
If you don’t have time to make them yourself, Hutlin recommends looking for juices that are vegetable-based—think green juices, tomato, and other veggie juices. “These will generally be lower in calories, but still contain a lot of nutrients and hydration,” she says.
This content is imported from poll. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
15 Best Juices For Weight Loss
Here are some nutritious juices, selected by the experts above, that can help with satiety and are hydrating and delicious on the go.
1. Grapefruit Fennel Fix
ERIN KUNKEL FOR TEN SPEED PRESS
“This juice is full of water, veggies, and low-glycemic fruits like grapefruit,” says Hultin. “I love that it has avocado in it because that’s a heart-healthy fat source that will be very satiating, keeping you full much longer than a typical juice would.”
2. Pomegranate Orange Juice
“Pomegranates and oranges are high in fiber, making this juice nutritious and filling,” says Pankonin.
3. Blackberry Green Juice
Blackberries are the star of this juice, which are packed with vitamin C and anthocyanins, powerful antioxidants that give them their gorgeous purple color. This yummy juice also gets a fiber boost thanks to the almond or soy milk, mixed greens, banana, and pineapple.
4. Radishly Radical Apple Grapefruit Juice
This juice contains radishes and lemon to help boost nutrients without relying on sweeter fruit-based ingredients, says Hultin. “It is palatable and delicious because of the grapefruit and apple, but generally this is a low-glycemic, hydrating, and refreshing juice to include in a balanced diet,” she adds.
5. Beet, Carrot, Kale, and Ginger Juice
AMY MYERS, MD
“Ginger is good for digestive health and the apple adds the right amount of sweetness,” says Pankonin.
6. Berry Beet Juice
This sweet, fruity juice combines beets, strawberries, and raspberries with a bit of ice and water for a cold, fiber-packed juice that will help you stay hydrated.
7. Easy, Healthy Bloody Marys
“Definitely leave out the alcohol and enjoy this savory juice drink as a mocktail rather than a cocktail,” says Hultin. Alcohol can impede weight loss and without it in this Bloody Mary, you have a simple, vitamin-rich, savory juice made of tomatoes and other veggies, she adds. This juice is an easy way to drink your vegetables to maximize intake while reducing carbohydrates and sugar.
8. Watermelon Raspberry Juice
With just three ingredients, this juice is the easiest one to make and possibly the most refreshing thanks to the lime juice and watermelon, plus fiber from each fruit.
9. Green Juice With Spinach And Apples
ROMAN LARIN / EYEEM//GETTY IMAGES
“Spinach and apples are high in fiber, which can be both nutritious and super filling,” says Pankonin.
10. Pomegranate Slam It
“When you’re on a weight loss journey, it’s important to get creative with maximizing fruits and veggies because they’re filling, high in fiber, and can even help reduce inflammation in the body,” says Hultin. She loves this juice because it’s a very creative way to maximize vitamin C-rich bell peppers and cruciferous green leafy veggie arugula (which belong to the cabbage family) in a non-green juice way.
11. Morning Green Juice
THE PETITE COOK
This green juice has six ingredients that are all filled with fiber and flavor to help keep you full: celery, spinach, cucumber, green apple, mint leaves, and a tiny bit of fresh ginger.
12. Kale, Carrot, And Cucumber Juice
VLADISLAV NOSICK / 500PX//GETTY IMAGES
“These vegetables contain a lot of fluid and fiber, which can be both hydrating and keep you satiated,” says Pankonin.
13. Wild Blueberry Chia Fresca
“Boosting fiber intake is tied in many studies to positive outcomes with long-term weight management, so adding foods like chia seeds is a great way to make sure you’re getting your anti-inflammatory omega 3s, filling fiber, and satiating protein all in a delicious, low-sugar juice,” says Hultin. “The blueberries and fresh lime brighten up this antioxidant-rich juice.”
14. Strawberry Cucumber Juice
ANTONINA VLASOVA / 500PX//GETTY IMAGES
Besides the strawberries and cucumber, this juice gets an extra punch of fiber thanks to carrots and apples.
15. Kiwi, Mint and Lemon
“Kiwi is low in calories and when combined with mint and lemon can be refreshing and filling,” says Pankonin.