Today, the entire world is fighting against the deadly virus attack “the coronavirus. “No one knows how long this Pandemic will keep its deadly effect on the population. To combat the situation and make it again normal, governments of every country are taking all the possible measures and orders Lockdown, shut-down, etc. Moreover, everyone is taking all the precautionary measures such as improving the immune system, maintaining hygiene, keeping dehydrated, and much more. In the midst of all these measures, people often ignore to get foods to remain active and productive. Here in this blog, we are presenting how having an active and healthy body will help you to pass your time effectively and how you can have it easily. Read till the end!
You can also try smoothie recipes at home and boost your immunity system to fight against COVID-19.
Make your Lockdown more happening
The governments of every country worldwide is appealing to the people to remain at home and avoid going in social contacting. Although it becomes hard to stay at home all the time. It is evidenced that most of the people also attacked by depression and anxiety because of staying at home for a long time and maintaining social distancing. But you can make the best of your time either by staying alone or by spending time with your family members. How? Well, you can make the time best both for yourself and for others around by keeping yourself active and productive.
Moreover, having a healthy body and a productive mind, you can also prepare yourself to fight against this Pandemic in a better way. You can also find out newer ways to keep yourself indulged in various household activities and won’t get any chance to think about going outside. Hope, you have got the best answer to make your Lockdown happening. If yes, you must be searching for ways to make yourself healthy and active. We have the best answer for this as well. Here we are sharing our best recipes with which you can keep yourself healthy and active.
Recipe that will make you healthy and active
Jamaican chicken salad
Preparing boiled foxtail millet
- Take a pan
- Put some water in it
- Add foxtail millets and salt to taste
- Now keep it in the microwave for some time
Preparing Roasted sweet potato
- Now, take a bowl
- Add some sweet potato in it
- Pepper powder
- Fresh rosemary
- Bake at 160° for 15-20 min in the oven
Preparing Sauted zucchini
- Now, take another pan
- Add 2tsp of oil in it
- Add chopped garlic, yellow zucchini, salt, pepper powder, thyme in it.
- Stir well.
Preparing Jamaican Marinade
- Take 1tsp of oil.
- Add chopped onion, sliced carrot, chopped leek, and stir well.
- Take a grinder.
- Add red chilli powder, cumin powder, cinnamon powder, black pepper powder, star anise powder,
chopped garlic, chopped ginger, dark soya sauce in it along with the prepared mixture.
- Add some fresh chillies and oil.
- Now blend all of them to make a smooth paste.
- Now, in a bowl, take the boneless chicken breast.
- Jamaican marinade, salt, and mix it well.
- Roast it in the sandwich griller.
- Again take a grider and add salad oil, balsamic vinegar, honey, dijon mustard, cornflour slurry,
salt, pepper powder, water and make a thick paste.
- Serve it with some fresh veggies and enjoy your healthy meal for the day to remain active.
To get more exciting recipes to utilize your home time, keep in touch with our blogs!