Ramadan is about to end and the huge Iftar party is taking space to be settled down with all the relatives, and friends. So, why don’t you prepare yourself for the Iftar party with some of the delicious menus? Yes, today, we are going to give you some great iftar recipes that will make your day perfectly. Let’s grab them now!
Easy and delicious iftar recipes
If you are very much worried about the iftar party as you think it may be painstaking or time-consuming to prepare a number of recipes, then hold on! As you know we always give the easiest and convenient recipes to you, today, we have come up with Ramadan recipes for iftar that falls perfectly in these categories.
Sweet rice kheer recipe
- 1½ cup of rice.
- 1lt. Milk.
- 3-4 cardamom
- 2-3 brown Cinnamomum leaves
- 2 cup of sugar
- 2tsp of ghee.
How to make
- Place a big (approx. 2lt) pot on the oven.
- Add the milk in it.
- Once the milk gets half-boiled add the rice to it.
- Let the rice get cooked perfectly and cover the pot with a shield.
- After 10-15 min, uncover it.
- Now add the Cinnamomum leaves and cardamom. (Cardamom and Cinnamomum helps to get flavors)
- Now add the sugar to it.
- Stir nicely.
- Once everything gets perfectly cooked and the milk gets thick, add the ghee to it and turn off the oven.
- After a few minutes, serve the kheer at the party.
- 100g Spaghetti
- 1tsp Salt
- 1tsp Red Chilli flakes
- 2tsp Refined oil
- 1 Onion
- 5psc peeled garlic
- 1½ cup spinach roots
- 1 Lemon
- ½ coconut milk
- 200ml vegetable stock
- 1tsp black pepper powder
How to make
- Put a large pot on the oven
- Add the refined oil to it.
- Now add finely chopped garlic, and onion to it, and let them get brown.
- Now add black pepper powder to it.
- Saute well.
- Then add vegetable stock and let it boil.
- Add the spaghetti to the mixture and cook till it gets soft.
- Once it gets soften, allow the milk to get a consistent sauce.
- Now add roughly chopped spinach for flavor.
- Garnish the pasta with lemon juice.
- Serve hot.
- ½ cup Rolled oats
- ½ cup flour
- 50g Jaggery
- 1pc green cardamom
- 1tsp fennel seeds
- 12 units sliced cranberries
- 1½ cup almond milk.
- 3 units mint roots
- 1cup curd
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 2tbsp water
- 1 apple
- ½ cups roasted chana powder(Sattu)
How to make
- Blend the sattu and oats together.
- Peel off the half apple and add it to the blender along with curd or yogurt, jaggery, and 2tbsp milk
- Make a fine puree with all these ingredients along with ½ cup almond milk to make a batter. The batter shouldn’t be too thick or too thin and should be consistent.
- Leave the batter for 10-12 min.
- Chop the remaining apple and keep aside
- Now put and pan on the oven.
- Add jaggery to it with some water to boil.
- Now add the chopped apple once the water gets boiled
- Add the green cardamom and fennel seeds to it and allow them to cook in low flame.
- Now take the pancake batter and mix it well with olive oil.
- Take another non-stick pan and let it get heat.
- Allow the batter in small pancake sizes and put them on the pan.
- If you see bubble formation, turn the pancake to the other side and let them go brown.
- Once they get brown, take them out of the pan and put them in a bowl.
- Add the half roasted apple mixture to it.
- Garnish it with toasted apple and mint leaf.
- Serve it.
Hope with all these Ramadan recipes for iftar, you can plan a better party meal. Start your preparation only with us!