Having food to eat is necessary for our survival. But having tasty and delicious foods describe our health, standard of living, and our luxury. It is because of all these reasons, today, everyone loves to have varieties of food to give newer tastes to their mouths. You must wonder why home-made food cannot be so much tasty like that of outside food. But the truth is, you can have tasty food even at your home only. With proper ingredients and an appropriate mixture of the spices, you can have a great meal only at your home.
Dinner is the most important meal of the day. This is because after the entire day workload, and other essential tasks, we try to have a pleasant dinner and then get a great sleep. Hence, the more perfect your dinner plan, the pleasant will be your night-sleep and vice versa. Today, we have come up with some quick and healthy dinner recipes that will make you feel the tastes of different flavors. Let’s know them.
Easy fried rice-10 min
- Finely chopped vegetables (Carrot, Capsicum, Cabbage, Potato, Onion, etc.)
- Soya Sauce
- Tomato Sauce.
How to make:
- Keep the rice into the water for 30min and then boil it.
- Put a pan on the oven and let the oil get hot.
- Now add chopped onion to the oil.
- Once the onion gets brown, add all the vegetables to it.
- Add 1tsps of turmeric, red chili powder, cumin powder and coriander powder to it.
- Let the veggies cook perfectly.
- Then add ¼th tsp of soya sauce.
- Now add the boiled rice to it.
- Leave it for 5 min and serve tasty and delicious fried rice for your dinner.
Chicken Frankie- 40 min
- Refined Oil
- Red Chili Powder, Turmeric Powder, Garam Masala, Chat Masala
- 200g chicken breasts.
- Ginger Garlic Paste
- Pepper, Lemon Juice, Green Cabbage, Green Chilies
How to make:
- Take a chapati dough made with the wheat flour and shape it in small balls.
- Now roll them and make thin round chapatis.
- Cook them on a pan.
- Now, cut the veggies in long strips.
- Wash the chicken and also cut it into ling strips.
- Now put a pan on the oven and heat the oil.
- Add onion along with ginger garlic paste and saute well.
- Now add all the spices.
- Add the chicken piece and vegetables and mix well.
- Once the veggies get cooked, turn off the flame and add salt and lemon juice for seasoning.
- Now take the chapati on a plate and spread some green chili paste on it.
- Place the cooked chicken and vegetables at the center.
- Roll the chapati and seal the edges.
- Enjoy the Frankie with some green chili chutney.
Hope you will enjoy your dinner. Now, utilize your time in the most proficient ways by making your meals on your own without bothering for any time constraint. Get more blogs on quick and healthy dinner recipes with us! Stay tuned!