In these crises, it is important to stay healthy and fit. But fed with unhealthy fast-foods may interrupt you to reach your goal of a healthy life. So put your hand down to make some simple and healthy dinner recipes or snacks recipes with us and keep your health in the prime concern.
You can also MAKE EASY AND HEALTHY FOODS AND ENJOY YOUR TIME!
Things that can make you healthy
No place is far away from extended lockdown. The lifestyles of everyone undergo severe changes as you have to remain at home the entire day. By sitting and binging TV shows all day long and having foods from outside may hamper you greatly. Even after taking all the necessary precautions, following this husky schedule may prepare your body to get attacked by this ongoing Pandemic COVID-19. Hence, we have come up to make some significant changes in your lifestyle with some insights into the healthy schedule and tasty recipes. So, let’s get some insights into it.
- Wake up early in the morning.
- Have some dazzles of exercise to stay productive the entire day.
- Make or gets healthy breakfast to start your day.
- Get a light meal for lunch.
- Walk after having foods either on the terrace, garden or around the premises.
- Take some healthy and light foods for dinner.
- Sleep early to get proper functioning of the insider body.
Meals to prepare easily on your own
Now, let’s move to the point where we help you to prepare foods on your own to enjoy a healthy life. When you make your body healthy and productive, you will eventually prepare it perfectly against this deadly virus attack.
Here are our picks:
- Cold Coffee: 5 minutes
Perfectly pairs with Videos or TV shows
- 1 cup of slim milk
- ¾ teaspoon of coffee powder
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- Spice roasted mixed nuts: 13 mins
You can pair it with online sessions of gaming
- 2 tsp peanut with is cover
- 2 tsp refined oil
- 2 tsp jaggery
- 8 pieces of almonds
- 8 split cashews
- 1 tsp of red chilli flakes, salt, cinnamon powder, rosemary.
- Broken wheat oats jar: 45 mins
Enjoy the pairing with morning podcasts
- ¼ cup of broken wheat
- 1 ¼ tsp ofj aggery
- 2 tbsp of oats
- 1 piece of almond
- 3 dates (seedless)
- ¼ of robusta banana
- 2 Shimla apple (small pieces)
- ½ cup of slim milk
- ½ glass of water
- Chilli cheese sandwich: 20min
Pair it well with night movies
- ¾ tsp of refined oil
- ¼ tsp of hot Tabasco sauce
- ¼ tsp of Soya sauce or Worcestershire sauce
- ⅓ cup of finely chopped onion
- ¼ green regular capsicum
- ¼ cup of cheddar cheese
- 2 bread slices
- 1 clove and garlic, 1 green chilli, 2 tbsp of tomato sauce, 1 Pinch pepper powder
- Kang Pao chicken wraps: 20 min
Pair it well with important office calls, video calls with family and friends
- ½ tsp of refined oil
- ½ tsp of Dark soya sauce
- ¾ tsp of salt
- ½ tsp of white vinegar
- 1 pinch aromatic powder
- ½ cup of flour
- 1 small piece of ginger
- 1 small piece of sweet potato
- ½ onion, green capsicum
- ¼ yellow capsicum, and red capsicum
- 2 spring onions
- ½ tbsp of curd
- ½ chicken breast
- 1 clove garlic and red chilli
- ½ teaspoon red chilli paste
- ½ glass of water
So, make this lockdown period more exciting by making healthy and tasty recipes. We also have plenty of healthy and tasty dinner recipes with us that you can make on your own easily. Start your experiment today!