Dinner time is the time to enjoy with friends and families. But those who are very conscious about their health and weight, always scare of consuming anything, either breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Moreover, dinner is our last meal of the day and after that, we often get asleep. That is why there remains a limited scope to walk or workout for digestion. Here, we have picked up some easy and healthy recipes that you can prepare in a shorter period and consume without bothering for health or diet.
Sesame Steak Stir-Fry
To have this delicious menu on your dinner table, just follow these simple recipes. It takes a maximum of 40 min to prepare this delicious recipe.
- Prepare a mixture of soya sauce, brown sugar, cornstarch, by adding 2 tsp of water and sesame oil ad whisk them well in a bowl. Now steak and toss the mixture.
- Heat 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Now add large skillet with scallions, cabbage, and cucumber.
- Fry till the veggies get soften (cook about 2 min).
- Put some water and stir them well.
- Now, add ginger and jalapenos to the remaining skillet and 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Fry them well until they get browned.
- Cook the steak marina-maid and the skillet and cook till the mixture gets thick. Add the vegetables and heat them again.
- Serve this tasty menu with rice and enjoy your dinner time in a healthy way.
Chicken Scampi Pasta
If you are a non-veg lover, then this recipe will drive you to enhance your love.
- Heat a large cauldron in high flame and boil the pasta in salted water.
- Then sprinkle the chicken with some salt.
- In another pan, heat the large skillet over medium or high flame till it gets hot.
- Now add the chicken pieces in 2 batches and cook for 2-3 minutes till it gets golden.
- Serve the chicken on a plate.
- Add 4 tsp of butter in a skillet.
- Now, add the garlic and red pepper flakes and cook till they get brown.
- Now add the wine to the mixture and cook for about 2 minutes.
- Remove the pot from the oven.
- Reserve 1 cup of pasta water to cook the pasta.
- Now add the skillet and chicken to it.
- Serve the menu with lemon zest, juice, and butter. Allow sprinkles of grated cheese for garnishing.
Hope these recipes will give you the best dining experience to enjoy with your friends and families. Try it and keep in touch with us to get more healthy and delicious food recipes.