Vitamin A is an essential vitamin that helps keep your vision and skin healthy. It also helps with bone growth and development, as well as proper functioning of your immune system.
While you can find Vitamin A in many foods, including carrots, liver, eggs and cheese, it’s important to know how much you need and how to get enough of it. If you’re not getting enough of this vitamin through your diet alone, then taking a supplement may be the best option for you.
Vitamin A 1000 Iu
Nature’s Field Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that supports the immune system, nervous system, circulatory system and needed for healthy skin and hair. Vitamin E is an important vitamin required for the proper function of many organs in your body. As an antioxidant, it helps to slow down processes that damage your cells. Nature’s Field Vitamin E with a pack strength of 1000iu is an excellent source of vitamin E.
Health Benefits of Nature’s Field Vitamin E Supplement
- -1. Vitamin E supplement helps to treats and prevents diseases of the heart and blood vessels including hardening of the arteries, heart attack, chest pain, leg pain due to blocked arteries, and high blood pressure.
- -2. Vitamin E supplement helps in managing diabetes and diabetic complications.
- -3. Adequate Vitamin E diet can prevent cancer, particularly lung and oral cancer in smokers; colorectal cancer and polyps; and gastric, prostate, and pancreatic cancer.
- -4. Vitamin E supplement helps in the treatment of ataxia and slow down the worsening of memory loss in people with moderately severe Alzheimer’s disease.
- -5. Taking vitamin E by mouth helps children with a blood disorder called beta-thalassemia and vitamin E deficiency.
- -6. Taking vitamin E before and after treatment with cisplatin chemotherapy reduces the risk of nerve damage.
Other benefits include;
- -7. Vitamin E increases male fertility and when combined vitamin C decreases the risk of developing several forms of dementia.
- -8. High strength vitamin A along with vitamin E seems to improve healing and vision in people undergoing laser eye surgery.
- -9. Vitamin E supplement helps to reduce anxiety, craving, and depression in some women with premenstrual syndrome (PMS).
- -10. Taking high strength vitamin E (RRR-alpha-tocopherol) by mouth together with vitamin C protects you against skin inflammation from UV radiation.
- -11. Taking vitamin E daily helps improve symptoms of Nonalcoholic steatohepatitis (NASH) in adults and children.
- -12. Vitamin E can improve symptoms in people with early Huntington’s disease.
Vitamin C 1000mg (Mega C)
₦2,510.00 – ₦7,410.00
Nature’s Field Vitamin C 1000mg (Mega C) contains Bioflavonoids (50mg) to help scavenge free radicals, treat allergies, viruses, arthritis, and other inflammatory conditions, Acelora an antioxidant that fights cellular aging. plus Rosehip (10mg), prevents stomach irritation and ulcers and as a “stomach tonic” for intestinal diseases.
Nature’s Field Vitamin C, (Mega C) contains 1,000mg of pure natural ascorbic acid. It comes in swallowable tablets. As a strong antioxidant, Vitamin C helps to boost your immune system. Vitamin C as a protective antioxidant, helps your white blood cells function more effectively. It strengthening your skin’s defense system and helps your wounds heal faster. Vitamin C is an essential vitamin. Low levels of vitamin C can result in a condition called scurvy. resulting in rash, muscle weakness, joint pain, tiredness, or tooth loss. Nature’s Field Vitamin C, 100mg is a powerful antioxidant that works to stimulate collagen production in your skin. Vitamin C supplement is used for the treatment of skin acne. It contains the best anti-aging ingredients and brightens your complexion. This is best Vitamin C with Citrus Bioflavonoid Powder, Acerola Berry Powder and Rose Hips Fruits Powder.
Why you need Vitamin C
Vitamin C is a strong antioxidant that can boost your blood antioxidant levels. This reduces your risk of chronic diseases. Vitamin C supplements reduce blood uric acid levels and lower risk of gout and improve the absorption of iron in your body. Vitamin C as protective antioxidants boosts your immune system because it helps white blood cells function more effectively. It strengthening your skin’s defense system and helping wounds heal faster. Taking Nature’s Field vitamin C 1000mg along with vitamin E helps you prevent sunburn. Vitamin C in the diet lowers lead poison levels in your blood. Taking Nature’s Field vitamin C 1000mg is the easiest and most direct way to deliver the nutrient to your skin. It’s a highly effective supplement for the treatment of skin acne.
Why choose Vitamin C 1000mg (Mega C) from Nature’s Field
This Vitamin C supplement from Nature’s Field contains 1,000mg of pure natural ascorbic acid. It is specially formulated for people with high exposure to free radical damage, requires natural antihistamine or and in need of increased immune function. Each tablet of Nature’s Field Vitamin C 1000mg contains the following plant extract as well;
- – Acerola Berry Powder: It is rich in vitamin C, and also contains vitamin A, thiamine, riboflavin, and niacin. You can use it to treat the common cold, pressure sores and gum infections.
- – Citrus Bioflavonoid Powder: This phytonutrient in Vitamin C 1000mg is vital for proper absorption of Vitamin C in your body.
- –Rose Hips Fruits Powder: Rose hips contain vitamin C, E and B, and other antioxidants and minerals. They also contain a substance that helps you fights inflammation.
- –Rutin: Rutin has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects. These chemicals might offer some protection against cancer and other diseases.
too much vitamin a
Getting too much preformed vitamin A (usually from supplements or certain medicines) can cause severe headache, blurred vision, nausea, dizziness, muscle aches, and problems with coordination. In severe cases, getting too much preformed vitamin A can even lead to coma and death.
CLICK HERE FOR THE PROFESSIONAL VERSION
Vitamin A excess (toxicity) can be sudden (acute), usually due to accidental ingestion by children, or chronic.
- Consuming too much vitamin A causes hair loss, cracked lips, dry skin, weakened bones, headaches, elevations of blood calcium levels, and an uncommon disorder characterized by increased pressure within the skull called idiopathic intracranial hypertension.
- The diagnosis is based on symptoms and blood tests.
- Most people recover completely when they stop taking vitamin A supplements.
Vitamin A (retinol) is necessary for the function of light-sensitive nerve cells (photoreceptors) in the eye’s retina and thus helps maintain night vision. It also helps keep the skin and the lining of the lungs, intestine, and urinary tract healthy and protects against infections. Good sources of vitamin A include fish liver oils, liver, egg yolks, butter, cream, and fortified milk. (See also Overview of Vitamins.)
Carotenoids, such as beta-carotene, are pigments in fruits and vegetables that give them their yellow, orange, or red color. Once consumed, carotenoids are slowly converted to vitamin A in the body. Carotenoids are best absorbed from cooked or homogenized vegetables served with some fat or oil. Good sources of carotenoids are dark green, yellow, and orange vegetables and yellow and orange fruits.
Drugs related to vitamin A (retinoids) are used to treat severe acne and psoriasis. Whether taking vitamin A, beta-carotene, or retinoids helps reduce the risk of certain types of skin cancer is being studied. However, the risk of certain cancers may be increased after taking high doses of beta-carotene supplements.
Too much vitamin A can have harmful effects (toxicity). For example, taking daily doses 10 times the RDA (recommended daily allowance) or greater for a period of months can cause toxicity. Sometimes toxicity results from taking special formulations of high-dose vitamin A to treat severe acne or other skin disorders. A smaller dose can cause toxicity in infants, sometimes within a few weeks. If children accidentally take a very high dose, toxicity may develop quickly.
Consuming large amounts of carotenoids (which the body converts to vitamin A) in food does not cause toxicity because carotenoids are converted to vitamin A very slowly. Usually, no symptoms occur. However, when very large amounts of carotenoids are consumed, the skin may turn a deep yellow (called carotenosis), especially on the palms and soles.
High-dose supplements of beta-carotene may increase the risk of cancer, but carotenoids consumed in fruits and vegetables do not seem to increase this risk.
Symptoms of Vitamin A Excess
Most people with vitamin A toxicity have a headache and rash.
Consuming too much vitamin A over a long period of time can cause coarse hair, partial loss of hair (including the eyebrows), cracked lips, and dry, rough skin. Chronic consumption of large doses of vitamin A can cause liver damage. It can also cause birth defects in a fetus.
Later symptoms include severe headaches and general weakness. Bone and joint pain are common, especially among children. Fractures may occur easily, especially in older people. Children may lose their appetite and not grow and develop normally. Their skin may itch. The liver and spleen may enlarge.
Did You Know…
|Taking very high doses of vitamin A or isotretinoin (a drug derived from vitamin A used to treat severe acne) during pregnancy can cause birth defects.|
Consuming very large amounts of vitamin A all at once can cause drowsiness, irritability, headache, nausea, and vomiting within hours, sometimes followed by peeling of the skin. Pressure within the skull is increased, particularly in children, and vomiting occurs. Coma and death may occur unless vitamin A consumption is stopped.
Taking isotretinoin (a vitamin A derivative used to treat severe acne) during pregnancy may cause birth defects. Women who are or who may become pregnant should not consume vitamin A in amounts above the safe upper limit (3,000 micrograms) because birth defects are a risk.
Diagnosis of Vitamin A Excess
- Physical examination
- Blood tests
The diagnosis of vitamin A toxicity is based mainly on symptoms. To confirm the diagnosis, doctors may also do blood tests to measure the level of vitamin A.
Treatment of Vitamin A Excess
- Stopping vitamin A supplements
Treatment of vitamin A toxicity involves stopping vitamin A supplements. Most people recover completely